R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I dont even know what I am doing. I am heading to a 40 storey building right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, appalachian moon, Deleted member 4288 and 5 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Good luck. They say the trick is not to look down. Maybe just step off the ledge backward is how I would try if I had no other method/bigger balls.
But I'm a chicken, chickens can't fly...

• Hugs
Reactions: Sever, Charlielodge and jake3d
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Good luck. They say the trick is not to look down. Maybe just step off the ledge backward is how I would try if I had no other method/bigger balls.
But I'm a chicken, chickens can't fly...
But there is a railing ? So how to fall backwards and not end up doing air acrobatics?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
But there is a railing ? So how to fall backwards and not end up doing air acrobatics?
lol Wtf do you care if you do air acrobatics, as long as you land hard enough?
I meant climb railing facing back toward the building. Then you can't look down first and spook yourself. There's usually barely enough room to stand on the other side of the railing. Let go, lean back, gravity takes you.

Reactions: Rollinggirl
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I need to fall headfirst to ensure death? I read this news that says this guy survived a 47 storey fall....

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Nessa
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
How tall the thing you're going to jump off is a real question to me. I don't think I would consider jumping as my method. I was there right after someone jumped once. They had built a new parking structure downtown. I was there, and there was public safety all over the place. Cops, Fire, EMT. Jumper was already gone. A person there told me a guy had jumped from the top of the 4 story parking deck. I don't know how tall exactly it was. But I would have gone a lot higher if it was me.

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
It is 40 storey

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Nessa
blueexorcist

blueexorcist

Memento Mori, Bitches <3
Jul 10, 2019
Personally, if heights are a fear, I would've gone in either high or drunk..? Just to take a edge off a little bit.

Either way, safe journey, hun (◐‿◑)

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I need to fall headfirst to ensure death? I read this news that says this guy survived a 47 storey fall....
Yeah but he prayed before he jumped, that was the problem.
;)
No, you are right, if you have the stomach to direct your fall, headfirst is best. I just could never do it if I looked.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Yeah but he prayed before he jumped, that was the problem.
;)
No, you are right, if you have the stomach to direct your fall, headfirst is best. I just could never do it if I looked.

I remember years ago being on a carnival ride once where it looks like a hammer with the seats being on the head of the hammer. It went up in the air and then the seats quickly flipped upside down, so your shoulders fall on the bars holding you in ,
Your feet aren't touching anything, and you're upside down looking down at the Fair. Everyone looked like dots we were so high up and it felt like forever dangling in the sky while I panicked, hoping the bars holding me in wouldn't break off, but I discovered when my friend recorded it, it was just 20 lonnnnnng seconds!

My point? I couldn't imagine suicide by jumping face first either. I'd be thinking about that carnival ride lol

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Idk guys...i checked out the 40th storey, it has grass patches beneath, will i survive because of cushioning? Ughjajekcnsooaoajdjd

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Idk guys...i checked out the 40th storey, it has grass patches beneath, will i survive because of cushioning? Ughjajekcnsooaoajdjd

I actually do not know if grass vs cement would make a difference. I know people describe falling on water to being equal to cement when you jump from a high enough height.

Do we have any physicists on this forum? Lol

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Highly unlikely. And who knows where the wind will set you down? You may miss the grass entirely

R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
So i have to do air acrobatics while falling 40 storeys and try to hit concrete...sounds like such a hassle...i rather just jump and not worry about manoevuring my body:(
Haha maybe i should just do the nitrogen gas method... it is so troublesome to find a damned building to die in peace...i just want to rest in peace....i need my peace...
The only drawback is nitrogen gas is so expensive...
When you are so stressed, your whole body aches, and you cannot relax and you are not even yourself, i am in torture

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
Charlielodge

Charlielodge

Jul 14, 2019
Maybe watching the Brian velasco video so you have a.idea of what it will be like, think his was 34 storeys and he did not survive

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Rollinggirl, I'm sorry you're suffering and wish I could help you. However you go forward please be gentle with yourself, and make good choices. x

Reactions: LaBrava and Kikoo Loool
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
@Rollinggirl, I'm sorry you're suffering and wish I could help you. However you go forward please be gentle with yourself, and make good choices. x
Yeah, i am not really rushing it just in case I survive . Thank you