繁星满天

繁星满天

Jan 13, 2024
Method: hanging, using a chair, a rope, and a pull-up bar.
Pull-up bar can be found on amazon.

Additional background info: I came to Canada with my family when I was 12. I am 19 now.

Bye. Attached is my suicide note.

"Per aspera ad astra"
"循此苦旅,直抵群星"。
Words to live by. Well guess what, my hardship is finally over, and I'll be watching y'all from up high. :))

Attachments

• 遗书.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wobbles, PA𝖨𝑁, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 18 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry it has come to this. I wish u all the best with your plan. Make sure you tie the knots well and you can't grab anything once you kick the chair. I hope you find peace. farewell!!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Imprisoned
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Sorry your family has treated you so terribly, you didn't deserve that. I know this won't make up for those around you, but we won't think of you as a coward or a pervert or a failure if you choose to end it here. Hope you have a pleasant afterlife from up high :) best of luck to you and your friends

Reactions: Imprisoned, Princess_Kitty, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the peace you've been looking for 🫂

Reactions: Imprisoned
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Method: hanging, using a chair, a rope, and a pull-up bar.
Pull-up bar can be found on amazon.

Additional background info: I came to Canada with my family when I was 12. I am 19 now.

Bye. Attached is my suicide note.

"Per aspera ad astra"
"循此苦旅,直抵群星"。
Words to live by. Well guess what, my hardship is finally over, and I'll be watching y'all from up high. :))
I bet that was a pretty "shitty," life... I'm sorry for what you've had to go through. Take care.

Y

yakhriv

Jan 2, 2024
Per aspera ad astra!
I hope you find solace at last.

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I do not know or understand Mandarin. But I'm so very sorry and sad because you're so young. I hope it's peaceful, painless and fast.

bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i'm so sorry for you, you didn't deserved any of the suffering that you've been through. I hope you find the peace you're looking for, sending you all my love♡🌼

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the pain you are going through. I wish you all the best and I hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I wish you all the best my friend. Hope you finally find your peace

Reactions: rozeske
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yet another fucked-up case of gender dysphoria suffering and non-acceptance. Sorry about your situation. I wish you peace.

Reactions: rozeske
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in achieving a peaceful journey. Go well.

U

uselessman

Jan 12, 2024
You are you, with every right to be you. I am sorry other people made you feel so alone.

I read your letter and cried, with understanding. I hope your journey is peaceful.

Reactions: Tears in Rain