A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I wanted to do it earlier but I kept procrastinating. But today is my deadline so I feel motivated to actually go through with it today. My method will be partial hanging. I might try to find some secluded trees out by where I work or else there is a spot I can use inside my house when nobody is around. I hope I can do everything correctly and deal with the pain. I am a little nervous I may mess up but I am 100% going to legitimately try today.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon, SVEN, Crono and 4 others
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
I hope you thought this through (obviously you did) but good luck regardless!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: myusername890 and wendy5c
W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
I understand if you're set on leaving, just please be careful about getting caught in the middle.

Reactions: myusername890
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peaceful journey and sweet slumber.

Reactions: myusername890
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I just got out of work and nobody will be around tonight. I want to do it at home but I would feel bad if my parents find me. Ill probably come home and clean my room before I go. Then I will go for a walk and find a tree in a quiet spot where I don't think anyone will find me. I just have to be able to actually do it. I think I can but I don't know. It's only a few seconds of pain for eternal peace. I think I can do this. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and helping me not feel so alone through all this.

Reactions: SVEN
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I really did try but I couldn't do it. I am more sure I want to die than ever but I just can't do it this way. It hurts too much I don't have the strength to do it. I try hanging but I can't hold it for long I always get up. I need a gun i think. I wish I could just lay down and die. Maybe I will drive around tomorrow and try to find a bridge that will kill me. Or maybe I will find some train tracks to stick my head under. I need something instant.

• Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou, Oncologynurz123 and corazon