zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
It's like I am stuck in the fourth circle of hell. I cannot escape. I can't die, it's an eternal fucking limbo. SOME hope comes from me, like the SN method, and then I see that I can't get the meds that are required with it, Antiemetics and other stuff. I am losing my mind, I think I am going to actually say goodbye to the last remnants of sanity in me. I wish I was put down like an animal. That would be better than this existence.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, landslide2, Zanmato and 10 others
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I understand you. Life is a condition of extreme suffering and sometimes reaches unbearable levels. It's the damned pro-lifers who lock us in that Limbo.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar, heavyeyes and 2 others
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I understand you. Life is a condition of extreme suffering and sometimes reaches unbearable levels. It's the damned pro-lifers who lock us in that Limbo.
A humane, non-savage society would have a right to die. It's 2024 and people have to resort to fucked methods to escape this hell. Plainly unhinged, if you ask me.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar, heavyeyes and 4 others
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
A humane, non-savage society would have a right to die. It's 2024 and people have to resort to fucked methods to escape this hell. Plainly unhinged, if you ask me.
We are treated like animals. Forced to live until the owner decides it's time for the slaughter.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar, heavyeyes and 4 others
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
We are treated like animals. Forced to live until the owner decides it's time for the slaughter.
I hope we both find peace and freedom one day, as soon as possible.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Marco77, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
you don't technically need the other drugs for success re SN. just SN and water and a proper way to measure.

i'm aware that x drug is important for some gastric aspect but it's stated clearly in the pph that the drugs are mainly meant to ease side affects.

just my two cents. sorry you're feeling like this for real 🤍🫂 reach out if you'd like

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, wren-briar, heavyeyes and 3 others
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
Maybe this isnt real and its a nightmare. I dont understand how it can be real. Nothing seems as it should be

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wren-briar and zekeyaeger
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
Maybe this isnt real and its a nightmare. I dont understand how it can be real. Nothing seems as it should be
This, pretty much this. I can't FAthom that this is real.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and wren-briar
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
Sometimes I think this IS really hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fall_Apart, landslide2, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
T

Trav1989

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
Generally decided by an "accidental" opioid overdose in a nursing home once the bills pile up enough for the family.

• Aww..
Reactions: zekeyaeger