suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I am getting better. I haven't been very active lately, because I've been working on myself and improving my life. I've gained better coping skills and I've started to find less interest with suicide and hurting myself. I have recently joined a therapy group and it has helped me a lot. I might possibly leave the site soon because I am getting better mentally. I want to thank everyone in this community, even though I haven't interacted much lately.

• Love
Reactions: YAYorNAY, sparkle, luminiby and 4 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It sounds like you are on a healthy trajectory. Even if you hit a rough patch, you can draw strength from the knowledge of what you have already accomplished.

• Love
Reactions: suprswag, sparkle, luminiby and 1 other person
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I am getting better. I haven't been very active lately, because I've been working on myself and improving my life. I've gained better coping skills and I've started to find less interest with suicide and hurting myself. I have recently joined a therapy group and it has helped me a lot. I might possibly leave the site soon because I am getting better mentally. I want to thank everyone in this community, even though I haven't interacted much lately.
That's amazing!!! I'm so proud of u! Keep up the good work, stay strong my friend ♥️

• Love
Reactions: suprswag and sparkle
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Wohooooo!!
We never talked before but I am so incredibly proud of you and also so happy!!

I hope everything continues going well for you and remember, after every down comes another up! ☀️

• Love
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
I'm so happy for you OP :) keep forward on your path towards your sense of peace and happiness. You deserve it ^^

• Love