maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
no matter what, something will always go wrong.

I have missed out on countless opportunities. I can't even remember them all properly. this is the main reason I believe this. no matter what, I cannot do anything that will make me happy without something preventing it from happening.

I have lost many people that I needed at the worst possible times. not just friends, but therapists, and on one occasion, a partner.

I have gone through, and am continuing to go through an unbearable amount of trauma. I remember, several years ago, my mom stood and watched as my aunt beat me.

I was horribly mistreated in every school I went to.

I cannot go over 2 days without something bad happening to me. earlier this month, I was happy all night because merch I had ordered arrived that I was excited for. the next day, I got cyberbullied over a mistake I made. people called my art ugly, made fun of it, called me a terrible person, etc. I vented to my friend and he ridiculed me.

these are not the only reasons, and I am not comfortable listing all the missed opportunities I can completely remember but they were always taken away from me in horrible ways. same with the people lost. I only recently found out I'd never be able to see the people helping me with my mental illness again.

I know of two fictional characters that have the amount of misfortune that I go through. I cannot take this anymore. as soon as I have a good method, I will be ending my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Dead Ghost, Vesiira and 9 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I definitely do not believe in anything supernatural, but I feel "cursed" too. So many patterns of things going wrong during my life, in similar manners. Even the three different groups of friends I had during my life had the same issues (after we became friends).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, AntHills and maidens
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
i am a witch and i know i am cursed , it comes from generations before. But aside from curses, the world is poisoned and rotten , not every circumstance one can control, people decide to be shitty just because too. There is much evil

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, AntHills, noSuffering and 3 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I would say so too, but then I remember that, being a determinist, I realize that absolutely no one is above fate, so even those who cast curses are mere puppets who couldn't help but cast them (and have as much power as fate has decreed they have).

Live as you know the life you are meant to live without worrying too much about these things, it's not worth it.

//

Jo diría que també, pero després recordo que, com soc determinista, me n'adono que absolutament ningú està per sobre del destí, així doncs fins i tot els que llançan malediccions són simples titelles que no van poder evitar llançar-les (i tenen tant de poder com el destí hagi decidit que tinguin).

Viu com sápigues la vida que tens destinada a viure sense preocupar-te gaire per aquestes coses, no val la pena.

• Love
Reactions: maidens
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Live as you know the life you are meant to live without worrying too much about these things, it's not worth it.
How am I not going to worry about things that happened previously and are very likely to happen again?

• Love
Reactions: AntHills, noSuffering, maidens and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is too cruel and horrible how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hate how many humans just create so much harm. Anyway I wish you the best, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from existing.

• Love
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
How am I not going to worry about things that happened previously and are very likely to happen again?
I meant the thought of being cursed. Obviously you will worry about what could happen to you and what has happened to you, but not about whether you have been cursed or not.

My story is that I noticed in March 2016 that some person or people gave me a big one - a curse -, since then things have gotten a lot worse and I've tried to deal with it in many ways, but a good morning I let it be, and I realized this fact, that no one is above fate and that the "curse" is only an excuse of fate to give meaning to a story, my story, which only it depends on fate and not on me.

//

Em refería al pensament d'estar maleït. Evidentment que et preocuparàs per el que et podría passar i el que t'ha passat, però no per si t'han fet una maledicció o no.

La meva história es que vaig notar el març del 2016 que alguna persona o persones me'n van fer una de grossa -un maledicció-, desde llavors les coses han empitjorat moltíssim i hi he intentat fer-hi front de moltes maneres, però un bon dia ho vaig deixar estar, i es que em vaig adonar d'aquest fet, que ningú està per sobre del destí i que la "maledicció" només és una excusa del destí per donar sentit a una història, la meva història, que només depén de la fat i no de mí.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills and maidens
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I meant the thought of being cursed. Obviously you will worry about what could happen to you and what has happened to you, but not about whether you have been cursed or not.

My story is that I noticed in March 2016 that some person or people gave me a big one - a curse -, since then things have gotten a lot worse and I've tried to deal with it in many ways, but a good morning I let it be, and I realized this fact, that no one is above fate and that the "curse" is only an excuse of fate to give meaning to a story, my story, which only it depends on fate and not on me.
Aah, alright. I completely misinterpreted your message, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: maidens and Dead Ghost
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My life story is very similar.
Every choice I made was the wrong one. Every time I pursued something I failed or got sabotaged. There's only so much one can take

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, hellispink, AntHills and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i am a witch and i know i am cursed , it comes from generations before. But aside from curses, the world is poisoned and rotten , not every circumstance one can control, people decide to be shitty just because too. There is much evil
As a witch have you tried an uncrossing spell?

• Love
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
can witches make people lucky?

• Love
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
no matter what, something will always go wrong.

I have missed out on countless opportunities. I can't even remember them all properly. this is the main reason I believe this. no matter what, I cannot do anything that will make me happy without something preventing it from happening.

I have lost many people that I needed at the worst possible times. not just friends, but therapists, and on one occasion, a partner.

I have gone through, and am continuing to go through an unbearable amount of trauma. I remember, several years ago, my mom stood and watched as my aunt beat me.

I was horribly mistreated in every school I went to.

I cannot go over 2 days without something bad happening to me. earlier this month, I was happy all night because merch I had ordered arrived that I was excited for. the next day, I got cyberbullied over a mistake I made. people called my art ugly, made fun of it, called me a terrible person, etc. I vented to my friend and he ridiculed me.

these are not the only reasons, and I am not comfortable listing all the missed opportunities I can completely remember but they were always taken away from me in horrible ways. same with the people lost. I only recently found out I'd never be able to see the people helping me with my mental illness again.

I know of two fictional characters that have the amount of misfortune that I go through. I cannot take this anymore. as soon as I have a good method, I will be ending my life.
I'm so sorry nothing is going right for you. It feels like that in my life too. Once everything feels good, it all PLUMMETS. It feels so unfair. I'm convinced I have a curse too. Even if it may not be a legit one, it FEELS like it could be. It follows you around and never leaves. The things you're going through are so unfair. I don't know why this world insists on hurting good people. On bringing others down. I hope you that you find peace in whatever you decide to do. <3

• Love
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I don't think I'm cursed or anything like that and I don't believe in anything like that either but I do feel like my life would be the poster child for it though if that was the case. I just feel like my life has been multiple strings of failures or misfortunes whether its been physical, mental, relationships, school, work, doctors, medications. I don't know I just feel like one big fucking loser like my life is just one big fucking joke to the universe that it can just laugh at while it has its way with me. I'm not religious or anything like that but if there was a God he must really hate me. Why does life have to be so unfair and cruel?

• Love
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
can witches make people lucky?
You can wish or send energy with all intention bur if the receiver doesnt accept it in their heart or if their environment doesnt allow it to come through, it wont work. It all depends on the energy the witch herself puts, if she had fought and defeated her demons and her own darkness. and if the receiver is willing to accept it. The person asking for help needs to be in a very awakening spiritual state too, they must have gone through dark night of the soul a few times too and they must have made peace with their shadow. Otherwise they cant receive no help from a witch because they not in that required "state".
As a witch have you tried an uncrossing spell?
I think i cant live another way that isnt this one. Hence why i have never try it. Its like if i was poisoned with darkness and wanted to stay in it. I guess i am addicted to this pain and misery. Perhaps i need more spiritual awakenings to see if i can see life as "worth it" but at the time being i dont see it as worth it then why trying to pull these demons that maybe i am sure they bigger than me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maidens and Dead Ghost