onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I didn't care about going to college, because I knew that ctb the next day, I didn't care about a job, I didn't care about a future, I didn't want to try to get close to anyone anymore because I'm tired of everything, and I've always been alone, now i'm a useless vegetable and still alive, i hear my parents talking about me being useless, blaming each other "it's your fault", i NEED a lot ctb soon

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, death137, DarkWolf and 12 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I can relate. I'm 29 years old and unemployed. I don't care about getting job. I hate people and everyone. I feel like a complete failure. I decided to make a small step forward to invest one hour learning programming daily. I'm just doing it, I have no hope that my life will ever improve, I still want to die. But to do a small step better than nothing. It's very important to get people and their opinions out of your head. You know, whenever I start doing my 1-h study, I hear their voices in my head. Their opinions and advice really drag me down. We need to get them out of our head, my friend. Ok, we get it, we are failure, we are stupid, we are the worst in the whole globe. We get it. Now,"you fucking people, get out of our head, take your stupid advice and judgments with you. just leave" . OK! we're free now, let's make our small step for today.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, BlankUser, Desi and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have no hope for my life either. I dread the future. It comforts me that death is the one solution for all of life's problems. It really is hard being alive, we as humans have to suffer so much. I hope we all find some relief.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, onthelastday and DarkWolf
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
You are never alone, you have yourself. Please don't be so hard on yourself. Whatever is happening is not your fault, give yourself the love you deserve

Reactions: onthelastday
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
I'm being quite a responsible human being and working a lot but it'll be difficult to keep this mask on for years and years.

Hope not to explode soon.

Anyway, I hope you can feel better somehow and whatever happens, I just wish you lots of love and peace.

• Love
Reactions: _battered_butterfly_ and onthelastday