if you have money your wishes can come true

if you dont have money your wishes can not come true

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusionment, pinkcanvasshoes, Bigpink and 8 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I feel the same, but I'm even too lazy to work. I'm an unmotivated piece of garage://

do you work?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: disillusionment, OrdinaryDay, MindFrog and 6 others
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Life is not always smooth. When you have few money. Maybe you have the other problem. Hopefully no one in your family members are complaining about you don't go to work. Hopefully you still have free meal and a place to stay. I think your country has good welfare. Hopefully, CTB is not your only choice. No matter what's your choice, you still need to finish the journey.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Trannydiary and patheticpartner
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I sometimes feel depressed because of that too, but guess what? Rich and famous people CTB too.
So, is really money all we need?

Food for thought!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JayDog, AutoTap, VabeniPokojneTmy and 8 others
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Money does not buy happiness but contributes to it.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Zoya, Wrennie and 4 others
I

its impossible

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah I feel the same, but I'm even too lazy to work. I'm an unmotivated piece of garage://

do you work?

i do work

only until april though. then my job contract will finish and i have to look for new jobs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Trannydiary
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
me too money is everything

Reactions: Ghost2211 and its impossible
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It is something that is needed particularly if one is trying to find a mate.

Check out this NIH study, low income are almost 3x as likely to CTB than wealthy in this one:

Reactions: Ghost2211 and its impossible
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
One person once told me that they would rather be rich and miserable rather than be poor and miserable. In my case rich or poor I rather just not be miserable.

Reactions: AutoTap, lost_soul83, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Life is not always smooth. When you have few money. Maybe you have the other problem. Hopefully no one in your family members are complaining about you don't go to work. Hopefully you still have free meal and a place to stay. I think your country has good welfare. Hopefully, CTB is not your only choice. No matter what's your choice, you still need to finish the journey.
What is the point of staying alive if you're in the situation of needing free meals and shelter? That's not a life worth living. Without a certain minimum living standard, I will kill myself. There is no compelling reason to put up with a materially miserable existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Yeahwellso. To CTB. Any reason is not so important. It all depends on you can live with or without it. I am not interested in saving other people's life. Very few people can live in the wild or Jungle, but still felt happiness. Some LGBT or transgenders are proud of themselves. SS forum violated normal social behaviors. Most of people joined the forum just want to figure out a way out or release their emotions; except pro-lifers, scammers or predators. I wish everyone good luck on the SS forum. No matter what's your decision, you have to finish your journey. I didn't like put my shoes on the other's people feet. Not everyone fits in. I knew some people wanted to CTB and if you said you should live. They may very be angry. As I said "any reason is not important for CTB, it's up to you".

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
i am depressed because i have no money

money is a wish enabler

Money doesn't solve problems.
I beg to differ. Money couldn't keep my brother from ODing on heroin.

Reactions: AutoTap
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
For all of you that think that money will solve all your problems and make you happy, it won't. The only person that can change your circumstances is you, no one is gonna do it for you. If you're miserable and want to be happier, then do something about it! I am not here to tell anyone what to do, but ctbing just because you don't have money? Cry me a river. I guess I'm just sick of hearing people bitch about things that they actually have the power to change themselves.
This is a flat out idiotic idea. Money solves plenty of basic problems.
Well I guess I'm just an idiot then because I've got some money, not a lot, but some and I still have major effing problems and wanna ctb.
i am depressed because i have no money

money is a wish enabler

If your only problem is a lack of money, I consider you to be a hell of a lot luckier than most of us here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lady_Loveless, Deleted member 94 and AutoTap
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Money is a false idol. I worshipped it. I had $2,000 suits and a new Porsche 911 at 28 y/o. I had a fancy house and a 2 bottle of wine per night drinking problem.

Now I have just enough to get by. No vacations or fancy dinners. Certainly no fancy suits.

It is an illusion I'm afraid that most people worship. It's all gone now and my world crumbled. It sucks.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
There are lots way to earn big fortune if you are cruel and are willing to take the risk. You can join Mexican Cartels(good Netflix TV series), MS13 gangster, ISIS Islamic state(possible they can find beautiful wife for you) or Somali pirates etc. Anyway, Good luck.

Reactions: lost_soul83
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Money is a false idol. I worshipped it. I had $2,000 suits and a new Porsche 911 at 28 y/o. I had a fancy house and a 2 bottle of wine per night drinking problem.

Now I have just enough to get by. No vacations or fancy dinners. Certainly no fancy suits.

It is an illusion I'm afraid that most people worship. It's all gone now and my world crumbled. It sucks.
I think so too, because it looks like a money concept is a teaching and sort of like an indoctrination.

Who would have ever thought something as ridiculous as money would happen?

I really do not think it should even exist. The concept of it stinks from how I see it, and is contributing to the way I feel how badly on many levels for sure, because I dislike money with every spec of my ability, and hate that I or we basically somehow are required to be having it.

I never cared too much to want more money because I already always seemed to have more of it than what I needed most of my life. I went without money for about a year. I was homeless, and it was difficult, but I was not worrying about it. I think that actually ended up feeling better to me after a little time passed because of the level of dislike I hold towards money.

Reactions: lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

But don't you agree that money didn't make all your problems go away? Or would you go back to that life if you could? Just curious. And I'm sorry you're suffering. My heart goes out to you.
May I ask how old you are? Just curious.

Last edited:
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
That also depresses me sometimes, especially when I think of the debts I have and don't have a clue how to pay.

Reactions: yeahwellso and its impossible
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Cry me a river. I guess I'm just sick of hearing people bitch about things that they actually have the power to change themselves.
Right back atcha. Zero sympathy for whatever your issue is. Some nebulous "oh-I'm-so-sad-you-guys"? Yawn, just stop being a bummer if it sucks to be a bummer.

Reactions: Yasuke
I

its impossible

Oct 24, 2020
But don't you agree that money didn't make all your problems go away? Or would you go back to that life if you could? Just curious. And I'm sorry you're suffering. My heart goes out to you.

May I ask how old you are? Just curious.

money is a problem solver

if you are starving. then money solves your starvation problem.

and its solves pretty much all other problems aswell

Reactions: yeahwellso
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
money is a problem solver

if you are starving. then money solves your starvation problem.

and its solves pretty much all other problems aswell
Money may make basic problems go away, like getting food, shelter, clothing, etc. but it cannot cure diseases, it cannot keep people alive, it cannot give you the will you live, it does NOT solve "pretty much all other problems." It couldn't keep my brother from ODing and dying.
Right back atcha. Zero sympathy for whatever your issue is. Some nebulous "oh-I'm-so-sad-you-guys"? Yawn, just stop being a bummer if it sucks to be a bummer.
Ummm, this whole site is dedicated to people who are a "bummer." We all wanna ctb after all. Don't you consider that to be a bummer? So I guess you're a bummer as well then aren't you?

Last edited:
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Money may make basic problems go away, like getting food, shelter, clothing, etc. but it cannot cure diseases, it cannot keep people alive, it cannot give you the will you live, it does NOT solve "pretty much all other problems." It couldn't keep my brother from ODing and dying.

Ummm, this whole site is dedicated to people who are a "bummer." We all wanna ctb after all. Don't you consider that to be a bummer? So I guess you're a bummer as well then aren't you?
For a very large proportion of the world's population, the basic problems that money solves are the very problems that substantially contribute to their misery and desire to escape life.

For plenty of the people on this site, money, whether they realize it or explicitly state it, is a huge part of why they are miserable. All of the young people trapped with dysfunctional families – a lot of them are trapped because they have nowhere to go. If money weren't an option, they could have a try at a fresh start. They can go somewhere else, wherever they think they're likely to find the type of people they would like to have in their life. Etc.

And as for the thing about "bummer" – I was merely throwing the same useless shit back at the commenter who claimed that mere money woes aren't a good reason to want out of life.

Reactions: disillusionment
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
For a very large proportion of the world's population, the basic problems that money solves are the very problems that substantially contribute to their misery and desire to escape life.

For plenty of the people on this site, money, whether they realize it or explicitly state it, is a huge part of why they are miserable. All of the young people trapped with dysfunctional families – a lot of them are trapped because they have nowhere to go. If money weren't an option, they could have a try at a fresh start. They can go somewhere else, wherever they think they're likely to find the type of people they would like to have in their life. Etc.

And as for the thing about "bummer" – I was merely throwing the same useless shit back at the commenter who claimed that mere money woes aren't a good reason to want out of life.
I'm glad that all you have to be depressed about is being broke, but money is not a cure-all.

Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I'm glad that all you have to be depressed about is being broke, but money is not a cure-all.
I don't know why you are being so obtuse about this like yes I'm sorry your brother died but it sounds like you're just taking it out on him with displacement. Being depressed about having no money is valid and if you didn't have any money or worth you wouldn't even be able to type these comments right now.

Being scared that you can't pay bills, afford food and become homeless are all depressing realities. Money especially lots of money can and will fix a lot of things for most people making them less depressed or willing to live like that's just obvious by taking care of their needs or wants.

Reactions: yeahwellso and disillusionment
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I don't know why you are being so obtuse about this like yes I'm sorry your brother died but it sounds like you're just taking it out on him with displacement. Being depressed about having no money is valid and if you didn't have any money or worth you wouldn't even be able to type these comments right now.

Being scared that you can't pay bills, afford food and become homeless are all depressing realities. Money especially lots of money can and will fix a lot of things for most people making them less depressed or willing to live like that's just obvious by taking care of their needs or wants.
I never said money doesn't solve anything, I said it won't solve ALL of your problems. If you think that in the end having the money to pay your bills will make you happy enough to not wanna kill yourself, it may for a little while, but I guarantee it won't last. And just an FYI, I know what it's like to be fucking broke and not know where your next meal is coming from or where you're gonna sleep for the night.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I could have all the money in the world and I would still CTB but everyone is different. Even the richest people end their lives. It costs hundreds of thousands of pounds to survive and live comfortably and yet, it only costs a small amount of money to die. I would rather kill myself.