• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
are there any other platforms like this online ? To talk about suicide and not pro suiciders but people who are pro choice, understanding of it and like minded as this forum.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Trainstation, crimea_river and 1 other person
T

Trainstation

May 29, 2019
I'm curious too, I think there was something like this on 4chan.. 'suicide tips and tricks'. 'Alt suicide methods or ASM' was an other one, but that got overrun by trolls, and I checked just now but the google group\forum is also banned

Last edited:
Reactions: Strumgewehr, LastFlowers and Fatality
IMALB

IMALB

May 21, 2019
If there is, I have not found it and I have looked around a fairly long time.

Reactions: LastFlowers, LMFAO FOCKERS, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I dont know how to PM or answer soo im sorry to do this in here. I can travel inside my country. I dont have much money :(

You just have to post a certain amount of messages before you can PM people.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I used to go searching for places like this every few weeks at least and never got anywhere -

I even missed SS for a solid year before I typed something right and found it. Now it shows up easily in searches where I am not searching, go figure

Edit: sorry cant really answer if there is something I never found it but following anyway

Reactions: Strumgewehr, LastFlowers and Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I dont know how to PM or answer soo im sorry to do this in here. I can travel inside my country. I dont have much money :(
It is okay, I do not live in your Country so never mind. You need to wait to be able to PM.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I searched every way I could think of and could never find anything til the recent media coverage pointed me here.
Thanks, news websites! You really helped me.

Lol they pretended to be all honorable "We will not publish the name of the site." But in their rush to vilify the admins, they left enough breadcrumbs for a whole flock of geese to find it.
Fucking idiots.
I used to go searching for places like this every few weeks at least and never got anywhere -

I even missed SS for a solid year before I typed something right and found it. Now it shows up easily in searches where I am not searching, go figure

Edit: sorry cant really answer if there is something I never found it but following anyway
Lol I used to get so angry when I would read news stories about partners "who met on a pro suicide forum",
I was like "WHAR? WHARR!!! Y U NO TELL ME!?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, About_to_Go, throwaway777 and 4 others
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I searched every way I could think of and could never find anything til the recent media coverage pointed me here.
Thanks, news websites! You really helped me.

Lol they pretended to be all honorable "We will not publish the name of the site." But in their rush to vilify the admins, they left enough breadcrumbs for a whole flock of geese to find it.
Fucking idiots.

Lol I used to get so angry when I would read news stories about partners "who met on a pro suicide forum",
I was like "WHAR? WHARR!!! Y U NO TELL ME!?"

yea when i saw that video i was like oh yea people are going to find it now for sure.

I just hope the site sticks around AND remains productive.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Trainstation
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Be great if there was a backup forum somewhere.

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Was wondering the same thing, there was a comment on another thread awhile ago that gave a name of one, and implied that everyone was acting silly worrying because there were "so many sites like this one" or something to that affect.
I cannot remember or locate the thread though. And honestly, in all my desperate searches, I have come across nothing in the realm of this site.
I'm very glad I found this community and I hope it sticks around and only becomes even better.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Was wondering the same thing, there was a comment on another thread awhile ago that gave a name of one, and implied that everyone was acting silly worrying because there were "so many sites like this one" or something to that affect.
I cannot remember or locate the thread though. And honestly, in all my desperate searches, I have come across nothing in the realm of this site.
I'm very glad I found this community and I hope it sticks around and only becomes even better.
Same. I haven't found anything close to this site, and I am grateful I found it.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Nothing quite like this one anyway. Any other places, in my experience have just been toxic messes, or "it gets better" BS.

Well, there was one... WAS. I found it some years ago, and I can't remember what it was called for the life of me, but it ended up getting shut down because of money issues.

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I found this site via a heavy google search, and it was linked within links. The other links on the same page let to dead ends.
Doing a google search now of suicide forum for me brings you to articles about this site just found a buzz feed article on it

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I wanted to PM someone. How many messages does one need before anyone is allowed to PM?

This is from the Rules & FAQ link at the top of the page:

"How can I create a thread / send a PM's to a user / join chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PM's, and use the live chat will be granted automatically after you post at least 5 times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. "

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun and LastFlowers