Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I am on rum, I am thinking

is this a suicide forum (for/against/supportive or not) or is it a antinatalist forum?

I am starting to walk from the only place that I found supportive, as the hate towards parent's is too strong, no one knows anyone's path and there is no right to judge, respect others, but don't ram down our throats that we are wrong in what we have done, don't you think we already know this?

so many on here, tell us not to have children as we are selfish, we are wrong, to give life to a child, then to even consider to remove ourselves from this life is wrong, as we leave that child in a place of pain,
Now whilst I am pro choice and not pro life,

We leave a hole in this world that cannot be answered by anyone else. You are angry at being brought into this world, yet if you CTB you will be leaving a hole in your parents life, or a friends live, isn't that selfish, despite it being your choice whether you life or not, where as life is no choice.
(yes I understand some of our parents are cruel, or you may hate them for giving you this life, but you know, its a two way thing here)

I am all for choosing your own rights, your own thoughts,

For some of us maybe our children were not our choice, (imagine for example finding out at say 30 weeks... abortion is not an option, adoption is, but at the end of it you have still gifted a life that may not be wanted by that said life)

Whatever the reasons are, please remember we are all here for our own reasons, and we don't need this rammed at us at every turn when we may already be in a dark place.

This is a forum for support, please stop it turning into a anti parent forum, I am sure there are places for that, put your hate there. Not at people in a dark place, a dark place you must understand or you would not be on this forum.
I am sure you wouldn't like it if I started posting all for parents and children.... and how we MUST recreate life, (I wouldn't but it's an example)

I am prepared for heat here, I don't really care, you can't pull me down when I am already at the bottom

Just start thinking before you start throwing that hate. You never know who's at the other end of it reading.
PS if this turns into a parent bashing thread, I will be asking for it to be locked.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Giraffey, Life_and_Death, Jumper Geo and 7 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I understand your issues and I myself personally ascribe to antinatalist philosophies whilst disparaging others for pushing it on others.
You will run into this here and that is fine just learn to get past it as it is not too prevalent IMO.
This forum is fairly reddit tier already and the antinatalists are not reddit annoying at least not from what I have seen although the ones here do not seem to have philosophical debates andinstead opt for quips regarding propgation.
I am all for freedom of speech and if you cannot try to learn to see triggering things and ignore it than sadly you may be best to move on.

I do hope you stay ad adjust to the internet culture you have clearly been shielded from.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, sadworld and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The anti parent hate is usually shut down pretty quickly here. People are of course entitled to their own opinions but this subject often causes negative discourse between members.

Just start thinking before you start throwing that hate. You never know who's at the other end of it reading.
This is probably the most important thing one should consider when posting here. It's easy to forget that there are real people behind the usernames.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and sadworld
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I understand your issues and I myself personally ascribe to antinatalist philosophies whilst disparaging others for pushing it on others.
You will run into this here and that is fine just learn to get past it as it is not too prevalent IMO.
This forum is fairly reddit tier already and the antinatalists are not reddit annoying at least not from what I have seen although the ones here do not seem to have philosophical debates andinstead opt for quips regarding propgation.
I am all for freedom of speech and if you cannot try to learn to see triggering things and ignore it than sadly you may be best to move on.

I do hope you stay ad adjust to the internet culture you have clearly been shielded from.

whilst I get what you are saying, I will say I have been a user of this this forum since April 2019, (this is a new account and new user name at my own request)
its only in the last 2/3 months I would say that this antinatalist has been at it's strongest on this forum, before I would happily debate with people, but now I just seem to get attacked, and yes I will ignore nearly all those kind of threads (unless I've had a few and feel like wading in th deep end) when people have profile photos stating it loud and clear, it's hard to ignore them as its there right in front of us.
Block that person, fine I can do that, no issue, BUT what if then another pops up? I don't want to spend my life blocking peopl.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There is a big difference between antinatalism and anti-parent. Antinatalism isn't about hatred and for some people its based on philanthropy.

Personally I'm against reproduction but its impersonal and I focus on being objective and not attacking people. The problem is humans and communities are toxic and even reddit communities were toxic to me although I don't disagree so I quit.

I'm antinatalist and I understand your suffering as a suicidal. Reproduction happened in the past and it can't be changed but the important thing is preventing suffering in the future.

Also I'm pro-choice and parents are not an exception. All humans suffer regardless of whether the person is a parent.