Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
When I am with others I feel strange, and I don't speak. When I have confidence (a lot) I can be with those people, but I notice that I say things that I shouldn't say, or laugh at things that I shouldn't laugh at, but I do it without evil, without realizing it. And this makes many people not support me.

I've really always had this problem. Does this happen to anyone else?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kassender, DunnoWhyButYeah, Deleted member 10475 and 5 others
D

Difficult life

Dec 9, 2018
I don't have friends from young age.i am very poor in making friends.i cannot talk more like others.in school college nobody sits in my bench.loneliness hurts like hell.this is the worst disease i had had.at the age of 24 i got another disease called ocd making life even worst.when i listen news that some dead i get laugh and when they cry seeing dead body i get laugh.i don't know why I get laugh.recently i noticed this evil thing in me.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I don't have friends from young age.i am very poor in making friends.i cannot talk more like others.in school college nobody sits in my bench.loneliness hurts like hell.this is the worst disease i had had.at the age of 24 i got another disease called ocd making life even worst.when i listen news that some dead i get laugh and when they cry seeing dead body i get laugh.i don't know why I get laugh.recently i noticed this evil thing in me.

I understand you, I also have OCD, it is horrible.

Reactions: Difficult life
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
When I am with others I feel strange, and I don't speak. When I have confidence (a lot) I can be with those people, but I notice that I say things that I shouldn't say, or laugh at things that I shouldn't laugh at, but I do it without evil, without realizing it. And this makes many people not support me.

I've really always had this problem. Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm similar with you. I rarely talking about myself because I feel that's not interesting. I often take the role as a listener if others are more talkative or I feel I don't belong in the conversation. The bold part is also what I often do. I notice I shouldn't say something yet still said it. Sometimes I laughing a bit although it isn't funny.

It's like when I shut up, people hardly comfortable with me because I seem not vulnerable. If I'm talking, my words can hurt them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I'm similar with you. I rarely talking about myself because I feel that's not interesting. I often take the role as a listener if others are more talkative or I feel I don't belong in the conversation. The bold part is also what I often do. I notice I shouldn't say something yet still said it. Sometimes I laughing a bit although it isn't funny.

It's like when I shut up, people hardly comfortable with me because I seem not vulnerable. If I'm talking, my words can hurt them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I understand you, the same thing happens to me. It's horrible, it basically makes me hate everyone when they know me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I feel the same, like I can never fit in with anyone - even online.

In person, I'm pretty shy/quiet and people give me a lot of shit for it but when I actually open up and start talking, I get treated like some awkward weirdo. So, I just keep my mouth shut and to myself.

Sometimes I'll unintentional laugh in inappropriate situations but it's only because I'm uncomfortable. I literally cannot win when it comes to socializing.

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, Bct, Kassender and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I feel the same, like I can never fit in with anyone - even online.

In person, I'm pretty shy/quiet and people give me a lot of shit for it but when I actually open up and start talking, I get treated like some awkward weirdo. So, I just keep my mouth shut and to myself.

Sometimes I'll unintentional laugh in inappropriate situations but it's only because I'm uncomfortable. I literally cannot win when it comes to socializing.

Sorry, I know it is horrible, or at least it causes me a lot of frustration, it is one of my reasons for CTB.

I've really always been like this, I've always had trouble socializing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 10475