angel-26

angel-26

Angel 26
Jun 12, 2022
I'm not going to sit here and feel bad about the shitty things i've done, because theres no changing the past, but i mean I could try as hard as I can to stop being shitty but theres a good chance I'll fall back into being shitty. Theres no true way to escape. I could embrace the shittiness and be hated by everyone in my life, or i could run away from my town, or I could kill myself. And I guess im already here right? I feel guilty and I am, thats not something im used to. Anyway, have a nice life

-Angel-26

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, counting-out-time, makethepainstop and 6 others
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
What have you done that's shitty

Reactions: makethepainstop
F

FallFadesIntoWinter

Apr 25, 2022
I don't know if you're a shitty person at all but, hey, it doesn't have to define you for the rest of your life.

People forgive and forget, well, sometimes they don't forgive but they move on and eventually forget (or just don't have the time or energy to think about it). We're hardest on ourselves too, maybe you're not a shitty person according to others. And even if you are, fuck them, live your own life and they can worry about whether or not they're shitty people to others.

Reactions: Hirokami and System28
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing can be very painful as there is no escape from ourselves as long as we exist in this world, and we cannot go back in time and change things. It must be hard to deal with what you are going through but I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: StrangeAndDeath
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If someone has weak character and is somehow just stupid and cursed they won't be able to go from piece of shit to valuable happy person. This world is evil and some people just can't but be a part of what it truly is. Why would they want to continue having to live while playing that sick role.

Reactions: newave3
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
why does it matter?

i'm a shitty person, sure as hell not going to say why
NO ONE is shitty! Everyone does things for a reason, and each soul HAS their reasons!

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
There is always forgiveness. Sometimes we all get so trapped in our heads we forget to forgive ourselves. Often we are the harshest judges of ourselves when others aren't even aware. With kindness and compassion, that may not be you, but if there's anyone you love and trust, ask them if they agree. The answer may surprise you. May you find the peace you deserve.