supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
I always ruin everything, every place I go, every person I talk to.

Everything is going very well, but ALWAYS something goes wrong and turns everything back from scratch.

Even ruining things, I get very bad, sometimes I say something that probably didn't offend or something like that, but if I think I offended, I'm very sad.

Normally I don't think about ruining, obviously, but also before I do, I do not think it can be bad. My relationships with others are horrible, it started about 3 months ago.

I'm noticing some borderline feature in me, but I can't talk to a psychologist about it, I've never been in one, and maybe I'll never go, talking about my life and, most importantly, about my feelings for someone I know is almost impossible, for someone that I don't know is more than impossible.

I'm thinking of going to the psychiatrist, but I think he would refer me to the psychologist, I have anxiety, I've always had sleepwalking, but nowadays I have become more aggressive in crises and maybe I have currently developed borderline.

In the end, I just wanted to break it up, this is the only place I get, I don't know the reason, and it's not because I'm anonymous, even anonymous I can't talk about myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Chemical Animal, F&Inside and 1 other person