• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
but then he swerved. What an asshole

Reactions: RoloTomasi, Ssname, mattwitt and 4 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
You probably would have just had bad injuries

Reactions: CRM, mattwitt and dhk96
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Oh you know...cracked ribs, broken femur, a missing arm...a busted head... a punctured lung..all the things that would hurt like a mofo but would not kill you.

Reactions: mattwitt
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Oh you know...cracked ribs, broken femur, a missing arm...a busted head... a punctured lung..all the things that would hurt like a mofo but would not kill you.
:O But it would make me wanna ctb more

Reactions: Deutsch and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah but if you are laid up for a bit in hospital.... you could forget it....unless you were like that old woman that killed herself while in hospital.

dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018

Maybe but it might have also made it harder for you to kill yourself if you were in a condition that requires a decent amount of attention, and entails loss of movement/ability (permanent paralysis).

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but since the situation has already passed, and we don't know exactly what could have happened, I'm glad that you didn't get hurt. I would try not to think about it if it feels like a wasted opportunity and think about being successful with a future method. Good luck.

Reactions: CRM, Breelia, lv-gras and 3 others