N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
I just see no other way around. I dont hate life itself, I just hate how I live it. I'm in my early 20s and I've never been close to having a girlfriend, my first kiss or even holding hands. Yea, people might call me an Incel even though I dont blame women. The only person I blame is myself. I also think that I'll never be good at anything and there will not be any job fit for me to do all my life. So why bother existing?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 2 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I didn't have a woman until I was 24. I had to spend a year working, making friends and exercising before I was ready for that. Don't give up, start improving yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I just see no other way around. I dont hate life itself, I just hate how I live it. I'm in my early 20s and I've never been close to having a girlfriend, my first kiss or even holding hands. Yea, people might call me an Incel even though I dont blame women. The only person I blame is myself. I also think that I'll never be good at anything and there will not be any job fit for me to do all my life. So why bother existing?
I know lots of people who had their first relationship in their late 20s, 30s and in a couple of cases, well into their 40s. And most of the friends I am thinking of are actually still happy within those relationships.

It can take time to find the person right for you. Sometimes building a life for oneself bring along security and confidence amd that then becomes a good time to consider relationships. And not everyone in relationships are happy. Two of my "happiest" friends have always been single and to be honest, I think most of the friendship group are slightly jealous of them..,

Would you consider setting yourself up in life and feeling confident within yourself before looking at going into a relationship?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
My boyfriend was similar, his first and only girlfriend is me and we started dating at 23 or so. We met in University.
Try not to be so hard on yourself, sometimes things happen later in life and that's okay. I also don't have an outstanding dating life. My first relationship was long distance with a guy I met in a videogame. My first real relationship is with my boyfriend.

If you know there are some things you can improve on, you can always work on that and better yourself, but don't feel disheartened if you don't have a girlfriend yet, not everyone dates so early anyway. Maybe you'll find the one at first try, you never know.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Give it some time. I had my first real relationship when I was 22 as a woman. I think that is considered late