• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
The CO method is unpleasant and can be unrealiable. 'Exit bags' are not ideal either, for a variety of reasons.

I have a very nice room of about 75 m3 (squared metres) that I can seal properly, I think.

Is there any way to properly manage the logistics of filling that room with helium or nitrogen (harder to get, I believe) ?
Liquid nitrogen ? ... You have to be careful with that. Helium ?
it's a lot. Does anyone think it's doable, and safe - without getting questions !~

it would be reasonably safe, comfortable, possibly I'd have a nice view and I might be able to add another method. Of course there is still the dying from oxygen deprivation part but I wouldn't be able to pull a bag off my head or walk out if done properly. Smashing a window would provide a way out ...

In a city, residental area ...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'd like to see some hard evidence for your claim that the CO method is unpleasant. I understand that a few cases have had unexplained negative effects but there are also a vast number of cases where people passed out due to the undetectability of CO and then died by accident. The reason CO can be done in a room is because it actively binds to the hemoglobin in your blood with more priority than oxygen displacing the oxygen very similarly to inert guess but in a more toxic and aggressive way.

I don't think its practical to try the inert gas method in any sort of room because all oxygen needs to be removed. Even if you were able to get down to 1% air vs 99% inert gas you might just end up with brain damage.

Have you considered the exit bag method? Its not the most elegant looking but it's pretty guaranteed and the bag doesn't need tightening round the neck so its not as uncomfortable as say ligature strangulation. (Not uncomfortable at all other than possible claustrophobia)

I've heard negative reports of survivors of both of these methods and I like to tell myself that, while not unpleasant, there may be an unexpected change in sensation while performing them. It must be a strange feeling to have the oxygen in your blood replaced but still feel go be breathing normally. I take survivor reports with a pinch of salt when so many more have been successful and seemingly peaceful too.

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 4 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Oh also depriving yourself of oxygen doesn't cause any reflexive response. Its the build up of carbon dioxide that does this. Its why these methods are supposes to be the most peaceful next to a good well-planned OD.

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@weedoge ,

You're right. I'd have to make sure there is no air left ... Does anyone have a method for that ?
A lot can go wrong with co2. If you can manage to sedate yourself heavily it's more doable. For me, not likely.
With co2 you would also more likely to kill others, depending on where you live - survive with brain damage, and criminal charges and a lawsuit ...

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
@weedoge ,

You're right. I'd have to make sure there is no air left ... Does anyone have a method for that ?
A lot can go wrong with co2. If you can manage to sedate yourself heavily it's more doable. For me, not likely.
With co2 you would also more likely to kill others, depending on where you live - survive with brain damage, and criminal charges and a lawsuit ...
Just s little correction I think you're talking about co, looks similar but works very differently. I truly think the "panic" caused by co is knowledge of what you're doing rather than the gas itself but I'd be curious to be proven wrong.

Sorry I can't help you there 75m square is a pretty small space but I'd be very concerned about leakages.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
J

josh228

Student
Sep 25, 2018
i think im done with your threads buddy. Good luck though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and guildford91rs
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Right, co ....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Putting the question here without opening a new thread ...

I just checked Max Dog Brewing, nitrogen. EU. tank with 400 litres (effectively), but if I convert that to m3 it's just about 0.4 m3.
Obviously it won't fill a room, I think that even for an exit bag it's not that much. I guess my calculation is correct ? That would mean it's a question of timing and adhering to methods very strictly ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and weedoge