Status
Not open for further replies.
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Hypothetically I'd say that sounds like a scam and a good way of having your name be on a list of sorts depending on how much authorities give a shit when either person involved dies.

This is risky yall, don't fall for this hypothetical scenario.

• Informative
Reactions: singsreignrebuilder, Mistiie, Meditation guide and 3 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
like abyssal said very easy to scam, if you could somehow get over the hurdle of trust though id say u could set your price with the amount of demand

Reactions: Abyssal
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I'll prob will pay whatever you ask for but I have to get it first to make sure it's real! Not I don't trust you but because I don't know you

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
$10K because I like having scammers wasting their time in my inbox but don't want to reveal how much I have.

And the above poster is correct, it is risky because even if someone gave me free N, it's illegal for me to possess and even more illegal for me to pass on N to somebody else which is what I would want to do with it.

• Yay!
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Hypothetically I'd say that sounds like a scam and a good way of having your name be on a list of sorts depending on how much authorities give a shit when either person involved dies.

This is risky yall, don't fall for this hypothetical scenario.
First of all I'm not out to scam anyone the title says hypothetically second let's say I do have N how else would you find a buyer unless your in the ppeh third ive been a member for years im not some "new account"

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
What would be the point of scamming for a lot of money, or even legitimately selling it if you were just going to drop dead?

Reactions: hermestrimegistus and Abyssal
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Hypothetically this thread has given me alot to think about
What would be the point of scamming for a lot of money, or even legitimately selling it if you were just going to drop dead?
Maybe I wouldn't do it maybe I still would aren't we all a little insane here why try to make sense of it really...
Hypothetically this thread has given me alot to think about

Maybe I wouldn't do it maybe I still would aren't we all a little insane here why try to make sense of it really...
And who said anything about scamming
$10K because I like having scammers wasting their time in my inbox but don't want to reveal how much I have.

And the above poster is correct, it is risky because even if someone gave me free N, it's illegal for me to possess and even more illegal for me to pass on N to somebody else which is what I would want to do with it.
That's fair I mean depending how far you lived I geuss hypothetically speaking
I'll prob will pay whatever you ask for but I have to get it first to make sure it's real! Not I don't trust you but because I don't know you
Realisticly speaking you aren't gonna meet a drug dealer face to face though, I mean hypothetically speaking
like abyssal said very easy to scam, if you could somehow get over the hurdle of trust though id say u could set your price with the amount of demand
Again title says hypothetically I'm not looking to scam anyone

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
One bottle isn't enough so for 2 maybe like 2k?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
First of all I'm not out to scam anyone the title says hypothetically second let's say I do have N how else would you find a buyer unless your in the ppeh third ive been a member for years im not some "new account"
Alright, let me pick apart why this feels VERY wrong.

1. N is hard to come by, and even though you aren't a new account I'd go to say that it's still statistically bizarre that you'd have it just lying around. But you know what, I'll do you the favor of believing you do really have N.

2. If you got N with the intention of suicide then surely you would've gotten enough just for yourself, right? In the chance that you got extra, it'd be for testing or if you fail or whatever (not sure that much about N and failure rates but that matters little) so why would you give it away? You have zero reason to have gotten more than you need and if it's for a backup then you'd be holding onto it Incase you fail.

3. Now let's say you really do have N and you just so happen to have more than you need for whatever reason, why? Have you always intended to sell it at a marked up price down the line when it's relatively impossible to get for nearly everyone here?

4. If you are just going to kill yourself, what do you need the money for?

Even if your N is legit, you are still preying on the desperate people who have been dealt a shitty hand in life. I don't just say that because I think you are scamming people, I am saying it because of how you are treating the replies to this post. Instead of actually providing any information or proof that what you say is correct, you insult and belittle those who don't believe you and say passive aggressive stuff about us to those willing to give you a chance.

Edit: I guess I should address the hypothetical part. If this is truly hypothetical (take a shot everytime OP says that word) then I don't see why you are responding to the "name your price" with praise and feeling the need to share you aren't some new account. If this topic really was hypothetical don't you think you'd be a little more neutral? You seem pretty offended on behalf of this hypothetical person you speak of.

Last edited:
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Think of it this way as well. This is going to be constrained to one continent, tops. Maybe even just a state or country. OP hasn't specified that, which allows for the inference that it doesn't matter where you are...but it obviously does. Why would you not specify the location you'd be making this dead drop if it weren't a scam? If it were a legitimate order, you would've said "Hypothetically *blah blah blah* to anyone in [insert country or state here]", rather than leaving it open.

It's blatantly obvious you're looking to sell it, but not where. That reeks of a deal where you're paid online and never send it over to someone. And as that one tower guy said, earthly wealth isn't exactly of interest if you're incapable of using it.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
One bottle isn't enough so for 2 maybe like 2k?
Depends on the bottle hypothetically
Alright, let me pick apart why this feels VERY wrong.

1. N is hard to come by, and even though you aren't a new account I'd go to say that it's still statistically bizarre that you'd have it just lying around. But you know what, I'll do you the favor of believing you do really have N.

2. If you got N with the intention of suicide then surely you would've gotten enough just for yourself, right? In the chance that you got extra, it'd be for testing or if you fail or whatever (not sure that much about N and failure rates but that matters little) so why would you give it away? You have zero reason to have gotten more than you need and if it's for a backup then you'd be holding onto it Incase you fail.

3. Now let's say you really do have N and you just so happen to have more than you need for whatever reason, why? Have you always intended to sell it at a marked up price down the line when it's relatively impossible to get for nearly everyone here?

4. If you are just going to kill yourself, what do you need the money for?

Even if your N is legit, you are still preying on the desperate people who have been dealt a shitty hand in life. I don't just say that because I think you are scamming people, I am saying it because of how you are treating the replies to this post. Instead of actually providing any information or proof that what you say is correct, you insult and belittle those who don't believe you and say passive aggressive stuff about us to those willing to give you a chance.

Edit: I guess I should address the hypothetical part. If this is truly hypothetical (take a shot everytime OP says that word) then I don't see why you are responding to the "name your price" with praise and feeling the need to share you aren't some new account. If this topic really was hypothetical don't you think you'd be a little more neutral? You seem pretty offended on behalf of this hypothetical person you speak of.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you have never bought illegal drugs in your life like your overthinking a hypothetical also nobody has claimed im passive addressive but you so calm down please.
Also let's assume I have n let's assume I got more then I needed by mistake obviously im not a professional drug dealer in that case so go ahead and pick apart my post for "incorrect templates" lol furthermore scams usually offer to mail it which u know it's a scam because if you mail it can be traced only legit deals are done via dead drop just saying also ontop of this did I mention the first word in my post is hypothetically??? I'm not sure how u hypothetically scam someone just saying....
Think of it this way as well. This is going to be constrained to one continent, tops. Maybe even just a state or country. OP hasn't specified that, which allows for the inference that it doesn't matter where you are...but it obviously does. Why would you not specify the location you'd be making this dead drop if it weren't a scam? If it were a legitimate order, you would've said "Hypothetically *blah blah blah* to anyone in [insert country or state here]", rather than leaving it open.

It's blatantly obvious you're looking to sell it, but not where. That reeks of a deal where you're paid online and never send it over to someone. And as that one tower guy said, earthly wealth isn't exactly of interest if you're incapable of using it.
You guys are picking apart a hypothetical like it's a damn college essay let's assume I did have n I probably wouldn't even sell it to you guys just for this alone hypothetically speaking

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
OP's hypothetical count: 12

• Yay!
Reactions: ctvunny and Mistiie
D

DreamEnd