• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
This solution sounds sensible and peaceful to me;

Medication that makes you very sleepy+ meds that increase effects of alcohol. Drinking untill quite drunk. Go outside and lie down comfortably in a warm tub of water while still drinking heavily.
It should be fairly easy to fall asleep.
Living in a country with Sub-Zero temperatures would ensure the water got gradually colder as you sleep. Sedation from combination of meds and alcohol should suppress any reaction to lethal temperatures.
Living in the countryside ensures that no one would discover me before many hours into the morning. By that time the the tub would be well frozen.

I assume you would normally wake up freezing by the time you start shaking with the cold, but I expect sedation as mentioned would subdue this.

Frostbite sets in later; at the point where you're nolonger shivering and around the time your body starts pumping blood back out to the extreme ties. I.e near death.
At this point I expect you won't wake up if you didn't wake up when the body went into emergency mode.
Being conscious through these phases obviously would be painful.

Anyone knowledgeable about the dangers or see any serious flaws? I read about the -20 to be lethal theory but that's flawed. People have been found dead in bus stops here before likely walking drunk home from town and lying down to sleep.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and galaxyencrypted
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You don't need -20 to freeze to death but you're more likely to get frostbite at that temperature if discovered.

You can get hypothermia even at -2 if you're exposed long enough. Rain, water and wind speed up the hypothermia process.

Reactions: sasshimi and NightmareTour
galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
This solution sounds sensible and peaceful to me;

Medication that makes you very sleepy+ meds that increase effects of alcohol. Drinking untill quite drunk. Go outside and lie down comfortably in a warm tub of water while still drinking heavily.
It should be fairly easy to fall asleep.
Living in a country with Sub-Zero temperatures would ensure the water got gradually colder as you sleep. Sedation from combination of meds and alcohol should suppress any reaction to lethal temperatures.
Living in the countryside ensures that no one would discover me before many hours into the morning. By that time the the tub would be well frozen.

I assume you would normally wake up freezing by the time you start shaking with the cold, but I expect sedation as mentioned would subdue this.

Frostbite sets in later; at the point where you're nolonger shivering and around the time your body starts pumping blood back out to the extreme ties. I.e near death.
At this point I expect you won't wake up if you didn't wake up when the body went into emergency mode.
Being conscious through these phases obviously would be painful.

Anyone knowledgeable about the dangers or see any serious flaws? I read about the -20 to be lethal theory but that's flawed. People have been found dead in bus stops here before likely walking drunk home from town and lying down to sleep.
I was thinking about this too. just drinking until I pass out in the snow.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Pookie and Zimcity
Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
I was thinking about this too. just drinking until I pass out in the snow.
I imagine it would be a very nice way to go. With company one could have a perfectly fine evening, sharing some thoughts over a few hours of heavy drinking and not be alone.

So long as there is nothing serious I'm overlooking.

Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
I find it odd this isn't mentioned in the peaceful pill. I plan do do this fairly soon but I'm worried if there's something I'm missing since I'm finding very little information about this as a method while it strikes me as an obvious one.

From what I read you would be dead in about an hour in zero temp water - and that's I'd you're dressed for being outside. Here it's down to about minus 10 during the night. I expect I could be asleep by midnight-ish and be undiscovered for at least 8 hours and it's unlikely even then.

I assume alcohol to the point of point of passing out + tablets will negate any kind of survival instict reaction to kick in and wake me up.

Reactions: Pookie
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
I'd like to ad: The left over body will be intact with a pleasant grim,

Reactions: patheticpartner