• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Finding a spot outside, maybe in a forest where no one will disturb you, drinking till passing out, and wearing summer outfit?

At my place its already snowing a bit, during the next weeks it will be from 0 to -6°C at night. Shouldn't be this enough? I will go to a forest and walk in a bit, wait till it gets dark and have a few drinks (this sounds really fun tbh) and then lay somewhere, where i wont disturbed. When i feel like being good drunk, i will remove most of my clothes and drop some valium and keep on drinking till i pass out, the coldness will put me into a deep coma and hopefully i die. I've seen during new year it might be -8°C at night but it might also be -3°C, is it enough? And how long will it take for me to die?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, Rrrr, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I've slept outside when homeless in mild weather, luckily I had someone next to me to keep me warm, and blankets. It felt really uncomfortably cold the entire night though. I don't know how it would feel while drunk and able to pass out. Good question.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and _Minsk
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Finding a spot outside, maybe in a forest where no one will disturb you, drinking till passing out, and wearing summer outfit?

At my place its already snowing a bit, during the next weeks it will be from 0 to -6°C at night. Shouldn't be this enough? I will go to a forest and walk in a bit, wait till it gets dark and have a few drinks (this sounds really fun tbh) and then lay somewhere, where i wont disturbed. When i feel like being good drunk, i will remove most of my clothes and drop some valium and keep on drinking till i pass out, the coldness will put me into a deep coma and hopefully i die. I've seen during new year it might be -8°C at night but it might also be -3°C, is it enough? And how long will it take for me to die?
Like most methods, there are risks- this plan has a good chance of working but if it doesn't work you could get frostbite all over and lose all your fingers, all your toes, your nose, etc., so it's not a simple situation- besides getting very cold can cause pretty intense suffering. So it depends on how things go. If you just pass out and ctb without waking up that's what you are hoping for, but there are serious risks. I would do a lot of research before trying this method. With any method you always need to consider- what if it doesn't work?

• Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy, LoneMisery, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I've slept outside when homeless in mild weather, luckily I had someone next to me to keep me warm, and blankets. It felt really uncomfortably cold the entire night though. I don't know how it would feel while drunk and able to pass out. Good question.
Thanks for your post, I will do some more research and share them here, but it sounds so easy and tempting

Like most methods, there are risks- this plan has a good chance of working but if it doesn't work you could get frostbite all over and lose all your fingers, all your toes, your nose, etc., so it's not a simple situation- besides getting very cold can cause pretty intense suffering. So it depends on how things go. If you just pass out and ctb without waking up that's what you are hoping for, but there are serious risks. I would do a lot of research before trying this method. With any method you always need to consider- what if it doesn't work?
Thanks for your post, yes you're right, i will look more into it, I can't afford a failed attempt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Suicidebydeath
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Hypothermia Is something i am heavily attracted to, I've personally experienced it, few times, one day it was around -10 C i was laying down on bench in my backyard and wasn't drunk, after shivering passed in about 10 minutes i felt very warm, no pain or discomfort, it's not necessary to be freezing cold to die by Hypothermia, frostbite isn't pleasant however, if it's very cold it can hurt, removing clothes isn't necessary at all, i rather personally to keep my feet head and hands in clothes, death can occur in matter of hours, if found it can be very dangerous, one could end up with brain damage, Hypothermia is like Central nervous depressant, it literally slows down organs functions at point where they stop functioning, my method in idea is to get drunk in winter at point of passing out and make sure i won't be found for at least 24 hours, it's not even necessary to be freezing point, wind and wetness contributes to it as well,

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, LoneMisery, Rrrr and 3 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hypothermia Is something i am heavily attracted to, I've personally experienced it, few times, one day it was around -10 C i was laying down on bench in my backyard and wasn't drunk, after shivering passed in about 10 minutes i felt very warm, no pain or discomfort, it's not necessary to be freezing cold to die by Hypothermia, frostbite isn't pleasant however, if it's very cold it can hurt, removing clothes isn't necessary at all, i rather personally to keep my feet head and hands in clothes, death can occur in matter of hours, if found it can be very dangerous, one could end up with brain damage, Hypothermia is like Central nervous depressant, it literally slows down organs functions at point where they stop functioning, my method in idea is to get drunk in winter at point of passing out and make sure i won't be found for at least 24 hours, it's not even necessary to be freezing point, wind and wetness contributes to it as well,
When considering the downside risks of this method you may want to look at videos of people rescued from Mount Everest when attempts to climb it have failed- they had a lot of amputations, including their nose and other parts of their face. It is worrisome when a method takes hours to work that you may be discovered by someone partway through.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: _Minsk, Null Hypothesis and Suicidebydeath
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
When considering the downside risks of this method you may want to look at videos of people rescued from Mount Everest when attempts to climb it have failed- they had a lot of amputations, including their nose and other parts of their face. It is worrisome when a method takes hours to work that you may be discovered by someone partway through.
When frostbite occurs, which i assume in cases of extreme cold, being rescued is like being unlucky i would say, if properly planned, doing proper research on method, environment and predicting outcomes, it can be avoided to be in such situation, like going somewhere remote, and knowing temperatures

• Informative
Reactions: _Minsk and Suicidebydeath
kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
Hypothermia is really unpredictable. One girl survived with only 13C (~55F) body temperature when saved, for reference hypothermia starts when your body temp goes below 35C (95F).
Hypothermia can kill in a huuuge timeframe. It can be from under an hour to a few days even. Though I think that if you do it like you wrote, it would be maybe about 0.5-2 hours. You die when your body temperature hits about 21C, and lose consciousness at 28C. Just be prepared to see some hallucinations. Something to consider is that you're probably going to be found nude due to paradoxical undressing (I believe that is what it is called?) so you are going to be showing your buttocks to a dog walker who'll eventually find you.

• Informative
Reactions: Rrrr, oohiniyorafaad, _Minsk and 3 others
O

oohiniyorafaad

Dec 18, 2021
certain methods you're really just testing your body's limits and abilities to withstand terrible circumstance. God forbid you wake up with irreversible neurological damage.

Reactions: _Minsk and Someone123
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022

On my suicide attempt may 2019 I went into the woods, tied me to a tree and took an overdose of my medication (germany, so this stuff won't kill apparently). It was very cold and also very stormy. I was found after 3 days, half frozen to death, but at another location of the woods (when I woke up I was pretty confused, probably because of the overdose, I also didn't have any time feeling and I managed to escape my rope and crawl further into the forest). I remember the cold. It was horrible. I was just in T-Shirt and sport leggins. I felt on my whole body like my dead cold grandfather felt when I touched him..(I was six yo back then). It is a very unpleasant way. You feel the cold. Even if you are horribly tired, you feel it the whole time, also when you sleep.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza and Someone123
S

stupidldiot

Mar 21, 2022
On my suicide attempt may 2019 I went into the woods, tied me to a tree and took an overdose of my medication (germany, so this stuff won't kill apparently). It was very cold and also very stormy. I was found after 3 days, half frozen to death, but at another location of the woods (when I woke up I was pretty confused, probably because of the overdose, I also didn't have any time feeling and I managed to escape my rope and crawl further into the forest). I remember the cold. It was horrible. I was just in T-Shirt and sport leggins. I felt on my whole body like my dead cold grandfather felt when I touched him..(I was six yo back then). It is a very unpleasant way. You feel the cold. Even if you are horribly tired, you feel it the whole time, also when you sleep.
one question, what temperatures did it get down to. any idea? did you use alcohol. that seems to help a lot with this technique.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Wouldn't 10C or so be enough? Also i imagine if you have a balcony you could just lay there unless you have noisy neighbors, which to me sounds more secure than in a forest where someone could rescue you

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Wouldn't 10C or so be enough? Also i imagine if you have a balcony you could just lay there unless you have noisy neighbors, which to me sounds more secure than in a forest where someone could rescue you
I was found randomly. i was in an area where normally no people access it so easily- police flew with helicopter twice over the forest, had dogs and they didnt find me. They already gave up. And it was below 10°. It was 2°C at the time. I made this experience, you notice the cold even when you sleep. It's a horrible feeling and it takes long to kill you. The body can comprehend ALOT. But if you donÄt believe me, it's your choice. Try it out if you want. It will not be pleasant. 2 hours later and I would've finally died, after 3 days. Normal people say it was luck that I was found. For me it was bad luck.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I've considered getting really drunk and wandering into the woods and getting hypothermia but it seems unreliable and I don't want to lose limbs

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
the idea of just getting drunk and passing out in a -40°C sounds great

Only thing is it should be in an isolated area to avoid getting dismembered... sorry I mean discovered.

Reactions: Infernal