• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostmouse93

Mar 3, 2023
I'm planning on getting myself drunk and ending up in a river. River is currently 6°C at nighttime. If I go to a less populated area in order to not be found, is this realistic?

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Not quite the same as what you're saying but drunk people occasionally drown in the city canals near me, but that's accidental and I guess harder to get out of than a river? I don't know how drunk they were or anything either but some of them died even with witnesses near them. As for doing something like this intentionally, I have no clue how easy it'd be to do when drunk. I guess it depends on how drunk and what kind of drunk you were to be able to get in the river in the first place and you'd probably be more likely to drown than die from hypothermia if I had to guess

I don't think this method is impossible but it's probably not very reliable? I have no clue if your survival instinct would kick in either and if you'd manage to get out by yourself

T

tymmmm

Feb 15, 2023
I wish you the best, but personally I don't think it's the best way. Can you swim? If you can, SI can jump in and ruin your plans. Even if you drunk. And even if you don't know how to swim, it's still vary painful way to go. I don't think it's very realistic, but you do you. I just want you to be as comfortable as you can be.
I can't imagine myself drowning, but again it's only me.

I wish you the best. I hope you will find peace. And if you want to talk, I am open to it. Good luck.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Depending in where you life: You could have a hot bath in you home, keep the window open in winter, get a megadose of benzos that sends you in a deep sleep for hours and just let the water cool down. That should work if the outside temp is reasonably cold. Bathtubs can get cold very fast

failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
Sounds like it's not a very sure thing. Even if you're drunk and end up in the river your survival instinct may kick in and you could still get out despite wanting to succumb to drowning.