I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone?

Reactions: obafgkm and akana
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
To be honest, I've never heard of it before. Interesting phenomenon.

Reactions: obafgkm, Dead Ghost, Skathon and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I don't have it but it sounds interesting. I wonder if it's related to synesthesia?

Reactions: obafgkm
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
Yep and now I have or am pretty close to aphantasia

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I was curious to know what it was and I did the test of this website:

The problem is that I don't have any reference that I was supposed to answer and I answered them all with the same answer (number 3). Although the reflection of the sunlight on the water has made me close my eyes and instead I could see the door of the shop blurry (but surely it's the glasses, I have to get some new, hahaha).

I don't really know what to answer because I guess everything I notice is driven by my anxiety disorder. But yes, I can notice the taste of a yogurt before drinking it (the same as when tasting it, it's acidic, but before drinking it, it had a lot of sugar, heh).
Smells are also very difficult for me to get over... hyperfantasy is not well distinguished from anxiety.

//

He tingut curiositat per saber que era i he fet el test d'aquesta web:

El problema es que no tinc cap referéncia de que se suposa que había de contestar i he contestat a totes amb la mateixa resposta (la nº3). Tot i que el reflex de la llum del sol sobre l'aigua m'ha fet tancar els ulls i en canvi veía borrosa la porta de la botiga (però de segur que són les ulleres, m'he n'he de fer unes de noves, hahaha).

Realment no se que había de contestar perquè suposo que tot el que noto està motivat pel meu trastorn d'ansietat. Però si que puc notar el gust d'un iogurt abans de prendre'l (igual al tastar-lo és àcid, però abans de prende'l tenía força sucre, he).
Les olors també em costa molt treure-me-les de sobre... no se distingir bé l'hiperfantasía de l'ansietat.

O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Is the mind's eye different from dreaming? A dream feels like real that you are seeing things happening in front of you. When you use your mind's eye, e.g. to solve a Rubik's cube in your mind, do you actually see the cube like real in your vision?

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Well I day dream a lot. I tend to imagine future evolutions from small events. Like exchanging a few words with a person and imagining future friendships, nights at the pub, trips together, etc. Or maybe meeting a girl online and start imagining either sexual adventures or our life together. I tend to be very detailled in such stories usually. I do the same for work related stuff imagining me going back to my old activities and having success again.

At the end I always realise it take energies and teh right personality to do all that, and I feel just too tired for everything. My immagination is the last thing I have, not sure if it is good or bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm and Dead Ghost