PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Anyone have experience with this? I know it's weaker than other options but it's what I have access to. I also have benzos.

Please no passive aggressive comments about reading Stan's guide, I have, but I do not have reliable access to the medications he suggests. I would love to get my hands on some Olanzapine but it's not something I've been able to get. I am also wary of Meto because of the risk of tardive dyskinesia if I survive so I'd really like to go with an antipsychotic but again, I am not schizophrenic or psychotic so none of my prescribers would go for it.
Bump

Last edited:
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry I don't have any answers for you. Similar situation here. I have benzos and SN and am on prescription acid reducer for my reflux disease but I don't have an antiemetic. All I have access to are OTC meds like Nauzene.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Hydroxyzine is a mild med, totally worthless.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I used hydroxyzine and trazadone in combination during my first "attempt." My thought was it was better than nothing. I never swallowed the SN so cant comment on whether it helped, but it did relax me to the point where I fell asleep.

Reactions: dropdeadfred