user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i read somewhere about locking yourself in a car and creating hydrogen sulfide gas that is toxic and would kill you but was not able to find much information on this other places. it said you could make it from "household toxins". what does that mean? it would need to be something easily accessible that i have in my house or bought at a grocery store because i live with strict family members. so what products could i mix together, how much of each and are there any precautions i need to take like taping the car doors? is it painful? how does it cause death? is it a good and reliable method? thank you to anyone who can help!!

M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
You can try googling japan bath salt and toilet cleaner. I remember coming across some articles about the method when it was a craze in Japan. If I remember correctly, the manufacturer of the bath salt was asked to stop production of the product because it was used in the ctb cases. Happy googling.

Reactions: SeekingMoksha and pthnrdnojvsc
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
i read somewhere about locking yourself in a car and creating hydrogen sulfide gas that is toxic and would kill you but was not able to find much information on this other places. it said you could make it from "household toxins". what does that mean? it would need to be something easily accessible that i have in my house or bought at a grocery store because i live with strict family members. so what products could i mix together, how much of each and are there any precautions i need to take like taping the car doors? is it painful? how does it cause death? is it a good and reliable method? thank you to anyone who can help!!

Firstly, it is better for everyone if you first try using the search feature to find this kind of information rather than people having to explain it from scratch for you. For reference, the hydrogen sulfide method is also called the detergent method or detergent death.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-search-only-extended-information-png.34273/​

iu
Secondly, and I'm only going against my previous point and spelling it out because it is so important, this method is extremely painful and places other bystanders, neighbours and first responders, at serious risk. Do not use this method.

Instead, consult the Resource Compilation section for information on other methods that may meet your needs.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/​

Reactions: SeekingMoksha, Nuclear Gandhi and shipwreck
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Firstly, it is better for everyone if you first try using the search feature to find this kind of information rather than people having to explain it from scratch for you. For reference, the hydrogen sulfide method is also called the detergent method or detergent death.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-search-only-extended-information-png.34273/​

iu
Secondly, and I'm only going against my previous point and spelling it out because it is so important, this method is extremely painful and places other bystanders, neighbours and first responders, at serious risk. Do not use this method.

Instead, consult the Resource Compilation section for information on other methods that may meet your needs.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/​

This could be a model for a succinct, informative response. Props.

Reactions: blackballoon, SeekingMoksha, autumnal and 1 other person
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020

iu

ok thank you. sorry, i am new here and don't know how this works. thanks for the reply

Reactions: SeekingMoksha and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
ok thank you. sorry, i am new here and don't know how this works. thanks for the reply

No problem.

In all honesty, it's the same basic premise as you would find on any forum really. Imagine joining a Game of Thrones forum and your first post being 'What does GoT stand for?' :tongue:

This could be a model for a succinct, informative response. Props.

Thanks! I made those images for anyone to use.

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
I thought it was meant to knock you unconscious in a single breath if the ppm is high enough (1000ppm should be enough), once you're unconscious it wouldn't be painful, right?
I've done a bit of research into this, and it seems like a good method and easily accessible (correct me if I'm wrong)
I'm not sure why everyone is against this method on this forum, I understand it can be a risk to bystanders, but if done correctly, that can be avoided by being in a securely enclosed area with warning hazard signs and to call the police.

INFORMATION I'VE GATHERED RELATING TO THE METHOD

The following exchange was taken off a website that was discussing what chemical should be used and how to calculate the mixture

You can find a good amount of the sulfur component needed for your "stink bomb" here: (don't think i'm allowed to post links so i'll cut out all the links) Remember that a 1% concentration results from adding 1.28 ounce s of this particular bath salt per gallon of water. Do the math, and a 2l b bag will get you a gallon of water with a 25% concentration of sulfur bath salts.A matching concentration/volume (about 25%/gallon) of the hydrochloric aci d component can be achieved from about 5 24oz bottles of "The Works" brand toilet cleaner. (Available to purchase anywhere, but it's very inexpensive here: ( ) ALSO: be aware that in high concentrations/volumes, this gas (H2S) is often flammable. This gas can disable your sense of smell upon even one inhalation, thus making it even more dangerous to yourself.. or, if I read between the lines of your question: YOUR NEIGHBORS. If you're going to "stink bomb" yourself into oblivion… I suggest you take it outside (car, refrigerator box, etc), or devise a way to concentrate and administer a much smaller amount via garbage bags and a hose. Also remember that someone who wants to live is going to have to clean up your little mess, so a great deal of highly visible signage indicating the presence of H2S gas would be the polite thing to do…. Happy afterlifing, dumbasses.

The following exchange was taken off a website that was discussing what chemical should be used and how to calculate the mixture
ACID SOURCE ****The Works(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (15-25 percent HCl) * * * * This is the most easiest to obtain. Coooooooooool!!!!!!!! *You can use about35% sulfuric acid(H2SO4) of a car battery electrobath. ** SULFUR SO URCE ***Pesticides (5-30 percent calcium polysulfides)** * * BONIDE( R) Lime Sulfur Spray () is the most famous and is the most easiest to obtain. Coooooooooool!!!!!!!!**BONIDE Lime Sulfur Spray contains 28 % calcium polysulfide.*In U.S.A. you can search for the nearby retail stores which sell BONIDE Lime Sulfur by inputting 5-Digit Zip Code. () **When the Lime Sulfur of other brands is used, let's confirm the density is 20% or more in MSDS. [Suicidal poisoning due to hydrogen sulfide produced by mixing a liquid bath esse nce containing sulfur and a toilet bowl cleaner containing hydrochloric acid] () To examine the amount of hydrogen sulfide produced, s mall portions of these liquids were mixed in a 560-mL volume flask. The results showed that 0.1 mL of each liquid produced 4,950 ppm of hydrogen sulfide, and 0.2 mL of each produced 10,800 ppm. A ccording to these results, if the cabin volume is assumed to be 3,300 L, mixing 120 mL of each liquid produces a lethal level of hydrogen sulfide, i.e., 1,000 ppm. Toilet bowl cleaner used for suicide in Japan is containing 9.5% HCl. It is equal Lysol(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (9.5 percent HCl). Liquid bath essence "610HAP" used f or suicide in Japan is containing about 20%-25% calcium polysulfides. It is equal Pesticides lime sulfur.

Found this from another website
A new suicide method has been developed as an alternative to hanging suicide and briquette suicide (carbon monoxide poisoning).
You don't have to provide rope for suicide by hanging or make a fire for suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning.
It is easier than suicide by hanging or by briquette (carbon monoxide poisoning).

Only mix 2 kinds of liquids those you can buy at drugstore or at gardening corner of homecenter.
[Hydrogen sulfide],a potent poison than carbon monoxide,occur quickly.
* It is sometimes misunderstanded with "chlorine gas",but it is [Hydrogen sulfide],more potently. *
You can lose your senses in a second(knock down:painless!!) if you breath [high concentration hydrogen sulfide] over 1000ppm!!!!
You can't "knock down" with "chlorine gas"!

Strong Acid + Calcium Polysulfides = Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)

*If in a bathroom or a car,enough with each 2 litters (about half gallon).
*You can use sulfuric acid of a car battery as strong acid, and you can use a pesticide lime sulfur as calcium polysulfides.

It reachs a fatal concentration above 1000ppm quickly.
ï¼Please mix in a vessel, such as bucketsï¼

Acid Sources
Lysol(R) Ready to Use Disinfectant (4-8 percent citric and hydroxyacetic acid)
Lysol(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (9.5 percent HCl)
Sno Bol(R) Toilet Cleaner (15 percent HCl)
The Works(R) Toilet Bowl Cleaner (15-25 percent HCl)
Blu-Lite(R) Germicidal Acid Bowl Cleaner (20.5 percent phosphoric acid)
Kaboom(R) Shower, Tub, and Tile Cleaner (5-7 percent urea-monohydrochloric acid)
Tile, stone cleaners (1-30 percent HCl)

Sulfur Sources
Artist oil paints (0-15 percent zinc sulfide)
Dandruff shampoos (1.0 percent selenium sulfide)
**Pesticides (5-30 percent calcium polysulfides) coooooooooool!!!!!!!!
Spackling paste (1-2 percent zinc sulfide)
Some latex paints (6.6 percent zinc sulfide)
Garden fungicides (5-90 percent sulfur)

If I'm breaking any rules by quoting these from other sources, let me know and I'll remove it..

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Your assumptions in the first paragraph are not correct.

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
Your assumptions in the first paragraph are not correct.
How so? The searches I've seen from google seem to say what I mentioned

I understand if the ppm isn't high enough to make one unconscious it can come with an excruciating amount of pain like burns, nausea/vomiting, coughing/breathing difficulty, eye irritation / acute conjunctivitis, shock and convulsions, but if the calculations are correct then it should be a relatively peaceful method? With the use of goggles to help keep the eyes from getting irritated while mixing the solutions together

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc