• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Hi guys, i was thinking about H2S gas methid even though it is irritant and has high risk for causing blindness.

Too many sources say it causes "immediate loss of consciousness in one breath of h2s" .

but some sources also say it causes "loss of consciousness through respiratory arrest" .

I'm not sure but I'm assuming respiratory arrest could feel similar to drowning or suffocation. one of the worst pain.

it takes minutes for brain to exhaust blood oxygen and go unconscious, so, if one gets respiratory arrest, the buildup of co2 makes the pain similar to drowning or suffocation.

suffocation can make one take extremely violent attempts to stop the pain.

people who tied their hands for suffocation attempt even risked losing their hands to remove the plastic bag over head.

so, after eyes have suffered permanent damage from H2S, we might try to stop the attempt inbetween.
trying to escape suffocation might interrupt the method and make us blind.

maybe unconsciousness could occur with respiratory arrest if we inhale huge amount of h2s in one breath, but I can't take a deep breath. so i could breath small amounts even if concentration is very high and i could face extreme pain or become blind in attempt failure.

so do anyone know about exactly how it works or know how it worked for anyone or have source of videos of h2s ctb or accidents, please help me.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered the CO method with charcoal? Probably much more peaceful. But here's a graph what happens when people inhale H2S

• Informative
Reactions: azad
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Don't quote me on this, but isn't H₂S like... really risky? I mean, if you somehow do manage to survive a somewhat sizable conc. of it, you'll almost certainly permanently damage your body (I don't believe the effects of H₂S poisoning can be reversed, though I may be wrong), not to mention you would need a really isolated place for the act itself if what you say about the fatality of gas is true, and even then, there'll be an extremely high risk for the people who'll find your body if you do manage to pull through.

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Have you considered the CO method with charcoal? Probably much more peaceful. But here's a graph what happens when people inhale H2S

shit. this graph also says respiratory paralysis. i need to find out if respiratory paralysis/arrest feels like suffocation or not first. either way its a risky method. looks like we really need someone who know how how it really feels. shit this is my only method. i don't know what else to do.
Don't quote me on this, but isn't H₂S like... really risky? I mean, if you somehow do manage to survive a somewhat sizable conc. of it, you'll almost certainly permanently damage your body (I don't believe the effects of H₂S poisoning can be reversed, though I may be wrong), not to mention you would need a really isolated place for the act itself if what you say about the fatality of gas is true, and even then, there'll be an extremely high risk for the people who'll find your body if you do manage to pull through.
it's easy to access and I'm desperate so i thought i could do it. tho I'm not going anytime soon. i was scared of it first but just inhaling a foul gas for once and then immediately dying felt good. but looks like it causes high pain. it really kills you and is reliable so i felt like it will be a good method but now I'm scared of the peacefulness. I'll make sure I'll not hurt other people tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
but some sources also say it causes "loss of consciousness through respiratory arrest" .
Whats sources? What exactly do they say?

At high concentrations (several hundred ppm or more for 15 minutes or longer), hydrogen sulfide may cause respiratory difficulty, pulmonary edema with hemorrhage, respiratory depression, neural damage (central or peripheral), and abnormalities of the cardiovascular system [14,16,20,38]. Hydrogen sulfide at or above a concentration of 1,000 ppm usually produces unconsciousness immediately and causes death from respiratory arrest in minutes [21,23,38]. Hydrogen sulfide may also interfere with cellular respiration by poisoning the cytochrome system [26]. Sequelae of hydrogen sulfide exposure, including epilepsy [16], acoustic-nerve neuritis [16], abnormal ECG [31,38], and memory impairment or amnesia [15,25,38], may be the result of anoxia. Rarely, vegetative survival without a return to consciousness may follow survival of a major exposure to hydrogen sulfide [31].

At low concentrations (20 ppm or less) , hydrogen sulfide may cause eye irritation after several hours of exposure, but this effect does not occur in all who are exposed [48,65]. Hydrogen sulfide causes painful conjunctivitis, sometimes with corneal erosion and spasm of the eyelids [18,43-46,48,66], These effects may occur in less than 8 hours at concentrations of hydrogen sulfide at or below 15 ppm in air [48,65,67], and they develop more rapidly if carbon disulfide is also present in the air [48].

The reported eye effects in humans (conjunctivitis, keratitis, and corneal blistering, pitting, and opacity) from hydrogen sulfide exposure are generally acute effects, which have been confirmed in some instances by animal experiments. No reports of lasting eye damage were found, although recovery often requires absence from work for several days [15,18,48], and secondary infection may lead to permanent blindness [68].

Although several papers have featured the adverse effects of hydrogen sulfide on the eyes [18,43-46,65-67], a summary of 26 signs and symptoms resulting from an acute exposure of 89 persons to hydrogen sulfide at unspecified concentrations which caused two deaths [37] placed conjunctivitis last in order of decreasing frequency. Also unusual in this frequency distribution [37] was the reported low frequency of pulmonary edema.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
H2S is extremely deadly and is frowned upon here as it can easily kill other people too.

• Aww..
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I noticed that non-chemists like to use H2S in most irrational ways possible. They produce excessive amounts of toxic gas trying to fill large spaces like a car or a room in their appartment. If used wisely, H2S can be moderately dangerous to other people.

• Aww..
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Use a inert gas instead.

• Aww..
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
At high concentrations (several hundred ppm or more for 15 minutes or longer), hydrogen sulfide may cause respiratory difficulty, pulmonary edema with hemorrhage, respiratory depression,
what if we got breathing arrest before inhaling too much. what if respiratory difficulty/ depression makes us toss around and prevent inhaling or make Si kick in and ruin the attempt.
Hydrogen sulfide at or above a concentration of 1,000 ppm usually produces unconsciousness immediately and causes death from respiratory arrest in minutes
it says unconsciousness first and then death by respiratory arrest but what if we got respiratory arrest before unconsciousness or inhaling too much, as i said.

what if the respiratory irritation makes us not take a huge breath and causes breath failure which causes suffocation pain.

i may be dumb. but i'm asking what i think. the paper also clearly states too much risk of blindness too. either eye irritation or vision blur or breathing difficulty happening before unconsciousness could make 1] SI kick in and ruin the attempt leaving us blind, 2] make us extremely suffer in suffocation to death.

regarding sources, i meant random sources on google. i have attached images.

also, we have proof that CO gas makes us sleepy before death. it doesn't cause breathing difficulty. i mean at least we have news sources in which the dead described they said they want to sleep and then died. no extreme trouble of breathing difficulty.

sorry if this is dumb but i really believe this could happen. i can't be organized. sorry for talking like this
Use a inert gas instead.
setup is very hard. need to create a leakproof system. also i can't buy a tank without anyone knowing. expensive and not portable too.
I noticed that non-chemists like to use H2S in most irrational ways possible. They produce excessive amounts of toxic gas trying to fill large spaces like a car or a room in their appartment. If used wisely, H2S can be moderately dangerous to other people.
i will make sure i won't hurt other people. i will learn right h2s setup. i will ask someone here when i do it. i'm still not sure this is the way but having it in hand keeps me sane.
i will make sure i won't hurt other people. i will learn right h2s setup. i will ask someone here when i do it. i'm still not sure this is the way but having it in hand keeps me sane.
H2S is extremely deadly and is frowned upon here as it can easily kill other people too.
i will learn ways to do it without hurting others. still i'm not sure this is what i'm gonna do.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-15 203227.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 203227.png
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-15 202705.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 202705.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 171509_IMG_0168.jpeg
    171509_IMG_0168.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
what if we got breathing arrest before inhaling too much.
I haven't seen any evidences that H2S could work like that.

Toxic Effects Associated with Acute Exposure

Acute exposures of 500 to 2,000 ppm (695 to 2,781 mg/m3) for seconds or minutes primarily targets the nervous system, although other tissues with high oxygen demand, particularly the heart, are also affected. Symptoms include fatigue, dizziness, intense anxiety, loss of olfactory function, collapse, respiratory and cardiac failure, and death. Usually acute intoxication occurs from a single, massive exposure of 2,000 ppm (2,781 mg/m3) or more, and unconsciousness occurs within a few seconds, without significant warning or pain. Unconsciousness, termed "knock-down" by workers, is almost immediately followed by respiratory paralysis, and after that by a short period of tonic convulsions (Yant, 1930). The heart continues to beat for several minutes. Death occurs unless the victim is removed from the contaminated area and artificial ventilation is immediately initiated.

(See full text in the attached document)
what if the respiratory irritation makes us not take a huge breath and causes breath failure which causes suffocation pain.
Well, I inhaled high-concentrated chlorine once, which is a much stronger irritant than H2S, and I didn't find it too painful. I only had cough during several hours.
the paper also clearly states too much risk of blindness too.
You can just use leak-proof goggles to protect your eyes, if this is a big concern for you.
either eye irritation or vision blur or breathing difficulty happening before unconsciousness could make 1] SI kick in and ruin the attempt leaving us blind
If you have suicidal ambivalence, high intolerance to unpleasant perceptions, hypochondria or other phobias, maybe this method is not for you.
setup is very hard. need to create a leakproof system.
The setup is simple if you use an inert gas for passing out before drowning (gas tank with asphyxiant + rubber balloon + bathtub with water + optional weights for the neck).

Attachments

• 30001FYP.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: azad and pthnrdnojvsc
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

The best video about h2s , i think firefighter testing h2s in a car with gradually increasing the quantity of produce , the last test , with the meter , it peaked at 15k ppm , you enter that car with that 1 or 2 breath its over.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and azad
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022

The best video about h2s , i think firefighter testing h2s in a car with gradually increasing the quantity of produce , the last test , with the meter , it peaked at 15k ppm , you enter that car with that 1 or 2 breath its over.

yes this is great. but I may not get to use the highly pure acid and polysulfide. I'll try my best to get them. i hope things go well.

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
yes this is great. but I may not get to use the highly pure acid and polysulfide. I'll try my best to get them. i hope things go well.
Its hard to get pure acid , i got toilet bowl cleaner , it should be enough , and i got fungicide. This is not my first choice but im stacking many ctb products because pro lifer will continue to restrict what's left.

• Aww..
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Its hard to get pure acid , i got toilet bowl cleaner , it should be enough , and i got fungicide. This is not my first choice but im stacking many ctb products because pro lifer will continue to restrict what's left.
true. I'm starting to do that too.

Reactions: Gonnerr