• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
If anyone knows where there's a thread that breaks down the method step by step please let me know.

I found 32 OZ of hydrochloric acid 31% and lime sulfate dip 8oz that's used for pets. Do I just mix them together in a bowl? How much of each? Does anyone know who has succeeded with this, and how painful it can/could be? Complications if I somehow survive?

I'm planning that I could drive my car out somewhere and mix them together while I'm inside, and of course put a note on the windshield that the air will be toxic for whoever finds me. Will that work?

Reactions: Shunya
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I assume you've read the PPeH chapter on this?

Reliability is 10/10 whilst peacefulness is 3/10 yet it states immediate loss of consciousness.

As you rightly say, notices must be displayed so the fumes don't affect anyone who finds you or the first responders.

PPeH states to mix in a plastic bucket. Another thread here details a failed attempt where the OP believed using a metal pan created a different chemical reaction.

S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
Can this be done in one's own bedroom?

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
How's your chemistry knowledge? Basically HCl + CaS3 --> H2S + CaCl2 but I can't quite get the stoichiometry right while typing on a tablet. Once you know the ratios use the side gas law (22.4 L of gas per mol at standard conditions) to determine how much of each component you need. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an excel sheet available somewhere that could help you determine the molar quantities and resulting amounts of supplies you have. If not, any chemistry 101 text can give you the background necessary to do some of the calculations. Heck, this could be a fun excel project for me at some point. Yea, I'm an engineer...
Can this be done in one's own bedroom?
Yes but its a bad idea. H2S is extremely toxic and most people want to avoid collateral damage when they ctb. In general you want an enclosed low volume area to maximize the concentration.

Reactions: Shunya
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
How's your chemistry knowledge? Basically HCl + CaS3 --> H2S + CaCl2 but I can't quite get the stoichiometry right while typing on a tablet. Once you know the ratios use the side gas law (22.4 L of gas per mol at standard conditions) to determine how much of each component you need. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an excel sheet available somewhere that could help you determine the molar quantities and resulting amounts of supplies you have. If not, any chemistry 101 text can give you the background necessary to do some of the calculations. Heck, this could be a fun excel project for me at some point. Yea, I'm an engineer...

Yes but its a bad idea. H2S is extremely toxic and most people want to avoid collateral damage when they ctb. In general you want an enclosed low volume area to maximize the concentration.
PPeH just says to combine 500ml each

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't do this in a bedroom, you will almost certainly kill other people.

Reactions: notori and Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023

I have none and I don't have a car either. Live in an apartment with my parents. Trying to figure out how to ctb in a manner that won't harm them. A smaller space. I suppose I'd have to go elsewhere which is tricky.