• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Has anyone look into h2o2 as a viable method of CTB? even a few sips of 35% h2o2 is enough to cause ischemia due to over oxygenating the blood and causing "air bubbles" in the blood... H2o2 doesn't have a bad taste and seems like it would be pretty peaceful... I will admit though that I have only done a little research so if anyone else has done research I would love to know your thoughts on this!
I will also add that H2o2 is EXTREMELY easy to get online.

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
intresting post would like to know the effect and how painful it would be, hydrogen peroxide used for teeth whitening and cleaning
can you even buy 35% hydrogen peroxide over the counter

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
I have also found this video on YouTube. Which is what peaked my curiosity of this possibly being a viable method

• Informative
Reactions: Darkover
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
intresting post would like to know the effect and how painful it would be, hydrogen peroxide used for teeth whitening and cleaning
can you even buy 35% hydrogen peroxide over the counter
Yes I have been able to do a search and find 35% food grade H2O2 on both amazon and walmart.com

• Informative
Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Yes I have been able to do a search and find 35% food grade H2O2 on both amazon and walmart.com
thats good to know hopefully someone more knowledgeable on the subject can inform us of it painfulness and effectiveness

• Love
Reactions: GreenBanana23 and Catching_the_bus