• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
I was interested in hydrocodone instead of Percocet because it's cheaper obviously. Is hydrocodone as potent per mg as oxycontin? Or close? Will this work if I had 600 mg a Vicodin , 50 mg of xannax and a half bottle of vodka? No tolerance..
Do you see problems with this scenario?

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Hello:

I put up a number of posts around meds and overdoses and chemicals. Although prescription and OTC meds can indeed be fatal, they have a very high rate of survival. Local effects in your body, GI, metabolism and many other factors can contribute to these chemicals being non lethal. Although the drugs you are describing have much more potency and mechanisms of action than common OTC medicines, they are not specifically lethal and therefore even in combination will give no guarantee of catching the bus. Cocktails of drugs and alcohol can be lethal and we see that in celebrity hotel binge stories but we also see dozens of overdose stories per weekend where people are hauled convulsing into an ER with survival but some sort of organ or other damage.

I highly advise against attempting to catch the bus with any OTC, alcohol or medical combination. The most likely effect will be nausea and vomiting with potential for other damage and a slim chance of death.

Reactions: MartyByrde and Sarahlynn
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I was interested in hydrocodone instead of Percocet because it's cheaper obviously. Is hydrocodone as potent per mg as oxycontin? Or close? Will this work if I had 600 mg a Vicodin , 50 mg of xannax and a half bottle of vodka? No tolerance..
Do you see problems with this scenario?
I can't speak to how this combo will impact you personally. I can say that I've used this combo, with more Vicodin and a bit less xanax, many times for recreational purposes. I'd also add soma sometimes. I have a high tolerance though. Worst part for me is losing days, doing crazy shit that sober me was clueless of and risky sexual behavior.

Reactions: Sarahlynn
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Shiiiiit, you're trying to CTB with that? That's just a fun weekend out for me.

Reactions: MartyByrde and _Minsk
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Do what you plan but after go and pass out in a chest freezer. Big enough for you to lay down in. You won't wake up.
Do it at night time so you won't be found.

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Do what you plan but after go and pass out in a chest freezer. Big enough for you to lay down in. You won't wake up.
Do it at night time so you won't be found.

Daaaamn, I like the way you think, girl.

Reactions: lonelygirl66