G

gtfo

Nov 23, 2022
hurts so damn bad. Heavy and empty all at the same time. Hard to breathe. Nothing is write, everything is wrong. Subhuman. Cockroach. Worthless.how do I get to the next minute and the one after and the one after? Beg the ghosts to take they don't want me either

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
When things are crushing in on you, anything you can do is a victory in fighting back. You can make some soup, watch tv, read a book. Any interruption allows you to take a little control. Even these small victories can build momentum and you may find that you can summon enough control, to be able to carve out an increasingly larger portion of your life that is pain free.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
hurts so damn bad. Heavy and empty all at the same time. Hard to breathe. Nothing is write, everything is wrong. Subhuman. Cockroach. Worthless.how do I get to the next minute and the one after and the one after? Beg the ghosts to take they don't want me either
Any chance you would care to tell us a little more about you?😊