Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone else seen this video? It is fucking comedy gold.

ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
No, but now I need to. Because I, too, smoke crack and give footjobs. #queen

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Isadeth, Busdriver, 262653 and 4 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
No, but now I need to. Because I, too, smoke crack and give footjobs. #queen

:haha:
@ravegirl You've lifted my spirits for the day, thanks.
I read about it a few days ago but the article discussing it said it didn't include links because the video kept being taken down and re-uploaded. Then later on I went to bitchute to look for something banned by youtube and someone had posted this biden video. They claimed to be Chinese, who knows if they really were. It might be gone now, not sure but there's a new one which shows him chatting/spanking it to an asian webcam girl. I didn't believe the claims about the crack smoking footjob at first...I mean it sounds like something off of South park or Family Guy...but I confess, I watched it lol. Pretty fucking crazy shit.

Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
But was Hunter giving the footjob while smoking crack or receiving it?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
But was Hunter giving the footjob while smoking crack or receiving it?

Hahahahalol. Hunter Biden was receiving the foot job and was smoking a glass pipe...seems obviously crack or meth. I don't think the woman smoked any actually, just him.

Reactions: Lupgevif
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Lol, hey I can tell my friends I know the Hunter Biden foot job woman! #queen !

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Yes I have... the internet is wild. Had something like this occurred in past generations there might have been a blurb about it in the news, now anyone can just watch the event unfold on their screen. It was pretty damn hilarious too.

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes I have... the internet is wild. Had something like this occurred in past generations there might have been a blurb about it in the news, now anyone can just watch the event unfold on their screen. It was pretty damn hilarious too.
The fact that it didn't get picked up by the media is very very telling. I predicted that biden would win through corrupt means...tptb don't like trump because he didn't give them their war so the media (which is a monopoly controlled by one ethnicity) went into overdrive conditioning every 'leftist' of some sort to think of creepy pedo biden (who's been exposed for corruption even including...wait for it, for an OIL COMPANY LOL) as somehow acceptable. Now they're desperately using the mafia-style resources at their disposal to fudge votes so as to push the pedophile they probably own due to blackmail tapes into the US presidency...a totally delegitimized position imo.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What ethnicity would that be?

• Love
Reactions: bov
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Jewish.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Which one? There are multiple hunter foot job women videos/photos.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Which jewish ethnicity? Ashkenazi.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No I was saying which Hunter Biden foot job woman were you referring to, as there were multiple. I think your power level is unzipped.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The one I saw was in a dark hotel room. Where are the other ones? I didn't even know they existed. I saw this one on bitchute.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah you saw the one where he was smoking crack. There was one other foot job video and a picture of him receiving a foot job ...all were in different locations.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Wow i didn't realize the foot job was such a big part of his life lol.

Reactions: Busdriver
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
so the media (which is a monopoly controlled by one ethnicity) went into overdrive conditioning every 'leftist' of some sort to think of creepy pedo biden (who's been exposed for corruption even including...wait for it, for an OIL COMPANY LOL) as somehow acceptable.

What ethnicity would that be?

I'd like to have some sources for that anti-Semitic claim.
Causation =/= Correlation.

Reactions: Brink and Good4Nothing
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I'd like to have some sources for that anti-Semitic claim.
Causation =/= Correlation.
Just dont call me an antisemite.you asked for this.
Reads like a bar mitzwah guest list. 163748 163738 1637383

Attachments

• 147383.jpg
    147383.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 5
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
@VisionsOfHell

I will call you an Anti-Semite because you fell for my question. I asked you for evidence that Jews only - one ethnicity - control the media, not that some people in the media are Jewish. Those 3 images of 3 cherry picked news outlets don't serve as evidence for that claim. As I said before: Causation =/= Correlation. But thanks for providing some evidence that you indeed have Anti-Semitic ideas. Also, the New York Times were founded by people of Jewish origin and then bought by Ruport Murdoch in 1976 - a Christian by the way who owns Fox News, which is the largest news organization in the word. And all of those 3 listed media outlets oppose the establishment of Israel regularly anyway - so what's your point?

Now, those are 3 news organizations - does that serve as empiric evidence that Jews control THE media for you? I kinda expected that Anti-Semites can't provide much evidence for such extraordinary claims but this is indeed underwhelming. Now, do you have a list with Christian people that work in those news organizations as well or did the Far-Right website which you gathered those sources from not put any effort into such list? For example, as mentioned before, Fox News, the largest news outlet on the planet, is controlled by Rupert Murdoch, a Christian who owns hundreds of local, national and international publishing outlets around the world, including the New York Post which you gave as an example of Jewish controlled media. Oops?

I mean, let's have this conversation. How many presidents in US history were Christians? How many of them were white? Do you also see the trail of a "Christian White Supremacy" conspiracy theory? The current administration of the White House is filled with Christian fundamentalists, is that a concern of yours? The Senate and the House consists of mostly Christians too, right? How many members of the Supreme Court of the US are Jewish? Does that concern you in any way? When it comes to political power, there is only one religion that is overly represented and that's Christianity. Does the overhelming political influence of Christianity over politics concern you in any way whatsoever, @VisionsOfHell?

Like, we both know what kind of game you're playing and you fell right into my trap. Thanks for giving me a chance to expose you as the Anti-Semite you are.

Dall me an antisemite.you asked for this.
Reads like a bar mitzwah guest list.View attachment 54362View attachment 54364View attachment 54365

Last edited:
Reactions: these_days9 and Good4Nothing
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Like, we both know what kind of game you're playing and you fell right into my trap. Thanks for giving me a chance to expose you as the Anti-Semite you are
This is pathetic. I dont have the energy for this stuff anymore. Think of me what you will, it seems you have already made up your mind and I can't change that.

Most christians in the media are zionists and neocons so they are not real christians but no idea why you even brought that up. I dont support christianity.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is pathetic. I dont have the energy for this stuff anymore. Think of me what you will, it seems you have already made up your mind and I can't change that.

Most christians in the media are zionists and neocons so they are not real christians but no idea why you even brought that up. I dont support christianity.

Well, you didn't give me any evidence in the first place. And when I talk about evidence, I mean scientific empirical evidence, not poorly edited images that cherry pick specific data to fit a certain narrative. That's not "evidence". And if that's your standard for evidence you should seriously stop the political debates but I'm glad we came to the same conclusion. You won't change my mind with such, excuse my language, bullshit and I expect better if you come at me with such discriminatory conspiracy theories.
And considering you dodged ALL of my questions regarding Christian influence over politics in the US, I think leaving the discussion right here was a very smart move.

Regarding your last point - odd, if those Christians aren't real Christians, then why are they fighting so hard to preserve Christian culture in the US? Why are they trying to hard to push Christian values into the law? It's weird, I don't see any posts of yours talking about this issue, but hey - Jews controlling THE media? Here are 3 images from 4chan that are "solid evidence", right? Right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Well, you didn't give me any evidence in the first place. And when I talk about evidence, I mean scientific empirical evidence, not poorly edited images that cherry pick specific data to fit a certain narrative. That's not "evidence". And if that's your standard for evidence you should seriously stop the political debates but I'm glad we came to the same conclusion. You won't change my mind with such, excuse my language, bullshit and I expect better if you come at me with such discriminatory conspiracy theories.
And considering you dodged ALL of my questions regarding Christian influence over politics in the US, I think leaving the discussion right here was a very smart move.

Regarding your last point - odd, if those Christians aren't real Christians, then why are they fighting so hard to preserve Christian culture in the US? Why are they trying to hard to push Christian values into the law? But it's very weird, I don't see any posts of yours talking about this issue, but hey - Jews controlling THE media? Here are 3 images from 4chan that are "solid evidence", right? Right.
All I'm saying is they are *heavily* overrepresented. I dont know the full context of this thread.

People say thst shit about whites all the time even though its a lie. Please dont force me into a debate I cant do this anymore. Sorry for responding I know I shouldnt have but it was too tempting. 173738

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
@VisionsOfHell where the hell are sources for this image?

"You're so unfair to me, how dare you invalidate my post due to lack of empirical evidence - I'm so oppressed, anyway, here is another picture showing more data without any sources!!" - literally you.

Did you just create this in paint or what am I supposed to do with that picture? That's honestly pathetic - also this image doesn't even make sense.

Jewish people are an ethnic group.
Judaism is the religion of Jewish people.
But the image conflates the meaning of those 2 terms.

Ignoring the lack of SOURCES used to create this graph, it shows that Jewish people tend to participate in popcultural topics a lot - okay. That's not surprising at all considering many Jews hold liberal values, right? For example, being a Fashion CEO isn't exactly something a Christian with conservative values would do. And when it comes to political power, white people have the upper hand. Sadly, this image doesn't make any conclusion about the religion of people because it would show close to 0% representation of Islam, Judaism and any other religion and almost 99% representation of Christianity. But again, you're clearly biased (as is evident by you posting nonsense "evidence" in bad faith repeatedly) and that's why you're not talking about the real issues in the US: Class conflicts.
If you really think Jews are the problem here - and I'm sure Goebbels would be very proud - then you're truly lost and a great pawn for far right-wing causes.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
He did give you evidence but you refuse to believe it means anything. It's common knowledge that jews are overrepresented in the media. If you want to pretend that the presence of christian zionists as well means jews don't control the media go ahead. It's also not just correlation. The bias in favour of israel and its interests was demonstrated by Chomsky decades ago. The overrepresentation in popular culture and the control of hollywood (first called anti-semitic and then when couldn't be hidden openly admitted) is further influence.

Relatedly, re conflation of religion and ethnicity, judaism is a rather unique religion in that its membership is almost exclusively based on heredity. While some claim there is a broad spectrum of conflicting opinions within jewish communities, when it comes to gatekeeping the spectrum of debate in their favour they're much more homogenous, be they religious or atheistic. Even Chomsky implicitly conditions people to accept 1967 borders so he's really not that radical.

I won't be indulging you by discussing this further precisely because said community wields so much power that it's actually dangerous to elaborate. Yes, I know, you're going to jump on this last sentence as well...but that won't change reality. Believe me, I'm the least of your concerns. People are waking up to the bullshit.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
so the media (which is a monopoly controlled by one ethnicity) went into overdrive conditioning every 'leftist' of some sort to think of creepy pedo biden (who's been exposed for corruption even including...wait for it, for an OIL COMPANY LOL) as somehow acceptable.

It's common knowledge that jews are overrepresented in the media.

2 different claims with different implications. That's the problem and that's why you anti-Semites have to dance around such claims very carefully. You're unable to present any evidence. VisionsOfHell already fell into the trap and you just did the same. I can't even say I'm surprised because I had debates with anti-Semites, holocaust deniers, any sort of bigots before and they all fail when it comes to the issue of presenting clear, solid evidence for clear, solid claims.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and CoalmineCanary
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Both claims are addressed.

No. The first claim implies Jews are working together and deliberately conspiring against people. The second claim simply implies that Jews work in the media. Certain demographic groups are overrepresented in other parts of society, it's normal. You still didn't provide any evidence that Jews - one ethnicity - are controlling the media. That was your initial claim and we both know what you meant. If you think I'm gonna pass such anti-Semitic tropes in this forum without calling you out for it, you're wrong. And I'll keep doing it until you provide evidence for such claims.

But you can't.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, CoalmineCanary and stygal
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes, reread what I wrote. The second claim isn't implying anything it's a statement of fact that's relevant to the rest of what I wrote. Don't understand? Too bad. Not interested in your grandstanding. Keep "calling out" all you want.