• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I was wondering if anyone had considered a hunger strike as a way to go. Go to your nations capital and hold up a placard for some good cause and just drink water until you pass. Would be doing the world a favor and hopefully helping a lot of people on the way out. And people seeing you might not guess that you're suicidal, they'll just think you really care about the cause, enough to actually get near death.

I'm not sure I have the courage to do it, but I think if I really wanted to make the world a better place then it would be a great way to sign off. Probably would want to carry a DNR bracelet just to be safe so they don't try to revive you if you do get to that point.

I'm sure it wouldn't be reliable, and lots of things could go wrong, but imagine if all of the suicidal people out there did something like this, maybe we'd get real change. A cause like UBI would be nice, because if that existed I likely wouldn't even be seeking suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Unfortunately, water will keep you alive. Regardless of how long you go without eating.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
They will throw you in a mental hospital once you pass out and feed you through a tube. They aint going to watch someone in a capital do this, probably get arrested and put in jail before you even start to starve for being a public nuisance.

Reactions: Dartz
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm not sure I have the courage to do it, but I think if I really wanted to make the world a better place then it would be a great way to sign off.

It seems like it, but in reality you would probably get picked up and dumped in the psych ward before you could get hurt. Besides, do you really want to attract media attention to your suicide? Tabloids like daily mail will call you all sorts of crazy.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Many people have ideas of doing some good on the way out. Normal response to so much suffering in our lives I think. But the sad truth is most of those ideas like organ donation, or effecting some societal change, are unrealistic and ineffective. Do what you can to be good and help others whilst still here. When you cannot be here anymore don't make it harder on yourself with some desperate and painful plan.