L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
I've just been "recommended" a video on YouPukeTube and I have to say I'm gobsmacked at how utterly shit people really are.

We live in a world where c.10% of all people live in hunger every day, and millions die every year due to starvation and related illnesses.

And there is this utter cock spanner, Joey Chestnut making videos and being proud of eating 32 Big Macs in 40 minutes, 15 llbs of this, 10 llbs of that, shovelling food he doesn't need, down his neck for attention and clicks and likes - while people in other parts of the world are dying.

Watch the one of him eating a pizza slice, honestly a crocodile eats more elegantly and with more decorum than him.

What the Hell has gone wrong? How did we get to this place?

Where some muppet makes money for shovelling food he doesn't need down his gullet, while elsewhere in the world a child is dying because they can't even get a bowl of rice to eat.

It makes me utterly ashamed to belong to the same race, I'd rather be a malignant cancer than a human being.

At least I'd be doing something useful - getting rid of people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, RainAndSadness, LeperGnome and 21 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Humans are more advanced animals. But they don't use their advantages to make this world a better place. They induce even more suffering to this already flawed world.
Even as a child I felt repulsed by being a human.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mywayout, DreamSurfer, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The things that people do disgust me. Humans have the capacity to do so much evil. Every action a human being does is for their own selfish interests, that is simply the way we are wired. Evolution or whatever caused human beings to exist in the first place really messed up, there is simply so much suffering our own bodies can put us through. Human beings are responsible for all the suffering we experience, they caused us to be be born in the first place and they deny our right to die. Just being conscious and aware can be a prison.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, mywayout, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 11 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
The things that people do disgust me. Humans have the capacity to do so much evil. Every action a human being does is for their own selfish interests, that is simply the way we are wired. Evolution or whatever caused human beings to exist in the first place really messed up, there is simply so much suffering our own bodies can put us through. Human beings are responsible for all the suffering we experience, they caused us to be be born in the first place and they deny our right to die. Just being conscious and aware can be a prison.
I think you're right, all animals live in balance with nature - apart from us, we try to dominate it. I don't like to try and fit film to reality, but in the Matrix when the agent said humans are like a virus - I think that was nail firmly on head, we are the scum of the earth and the only threat to it.

• Aww..
Reactions: mywayout, niki wonoto, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
What happens when animals have lots of food? They eat,bang each other,and reproduce until their populationis so high...guess what,they run out of food.
I've read about Indians in pre Columbian America who built huge complex societies, with a lot of advanced shit,until one day...the food runs out! Then its,ok, back to the jungle,fellas!
The answer to human misery requires a huge degree of social control. But benevolent dictators are very rare. When people have lots of power,like the oligarchs in the USA,their instinct is to say, I better put my boot in your face so I can keep what I got!
White people,with our respect for freedom,high trust,Christian morality,free enterprise etc, built some damn good societies,but it seems they're on the way out,and we're turning to shit!

• Aww..
Reactions: mywayout, niki wonoto, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
What happens when animals have lots of food? They eat,bang each other,and reproduce until their populationis so high...guess what,they run out of food.
I've read about Indians in pre Columbian America who built huge complex societies, with a lot of advanced shit,until one day...the food runs out! Then its,ok, back to the jungle,fellas!
The answer to human misery requires a huge degree of social control. But benevolent dictators are very rare. When people have lots of power,like the oligarchs in the USA,their instinct is to say, I better put my boot in your face so I can keep what I got!
White people,with our respect for freedom,high trust,Christian morality,free enterprise etc, built some damn good societies,but it seems they're on the way out,and we're turning to shit!
Foxes and rabbits.

When there are no rabbits the foxes stop reproducing so much, since there's no food. This leads to a rise in the number of rabbits.

Then the foxes have plenty of food so they reproduce more and eat the rabbits.

When the rabbit numbers drop the fox numbers drop, etc ad nauseum.

It's a dance of nature, where one balances the other.

Humans - we move into somewhere and consume it all - then move somewhere else and consume all that too. We keep doing ti, all the while other humans have nothing and can't even get the food to survive. It's hardly an enlightened or "in touch with nature" species is it?

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Anxieyote, ithappens and 2 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
This place has always been fundamentally the same
Hunter gatherers seem(ed) to have it better. It's the way we've been evolved for and lived for 95% of the history of our species anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Motoko, ithappens and 3 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The reason we have world poverty is that Homo sapiens left the stone edge life. Introduction to agriculture caused humans to get bad teeth, diseases transmitted from animals to humans, overpopulation, long working days, pollution and loneliness.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, demuic, Motoko and 3 others
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I'm non too proud of some of my involvement in this life.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Pisceslilith, ithappens and 1 other person
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
The reason we have world poverty is that Homo sapiens left the stone edge life. Introduction to agriculture caused humans to get bad teeth, diseases transmitted from animals to humans, overpopulation, long working days, pollution and loneliness.
And extreme inequality

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto and NoDream
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Hunter gatherers seem(ed) to have it better. It's the way we've been evolved for and lived for 95% of the history of our species anyway.
You're really into those guys :)) You should go live with them in the Amazon rainforest for a month or two. I'm not even being sarcastic.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: niki wonoto and Beachedwhale
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I'm really sorry for this cute blue rock because we're just a bother.
Fortunately, we'll go extinct sooner or later because we'll destroy each other lol.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Pisceslilith, NoDream and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, I'm really sorry for this cute blue rock

Yes, it's such a cute, friendly place :))

ƃĀ©ruption GIF by BFMTV
Palm Trees Rain GIF

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: niki wonoto, Zzzzz, Anxieyote and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: niki wonoto, Pisceslilith, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Natural disasters are so cute! Love them!
Hope one of those things make us go extinct soon! :)
They will. Climate change! It may take a few decades though.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: niki wonoto, NoDream and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
They will. Climate change! It may take a few decades though.

True story!
It's weird because I have crossed feelings about it: I hate I won't be able too see it but I'm glad I'll be gone from this planet in just some decades lol.

• Aww..
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
True story!
It's weird because I have crossed feelings about it: I hate I won't be able too see it but I'm glad I'll be gone from this planet in just some decades lol.
Don't worry, if the models are still too conservative we could start collapsing in just a few years!

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: niki wonoto, NoDream and WornOutLife
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
We are the virus that will destroy the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto and NoDream
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
It stems from our tribal instincts, which we evolved to ensure our survival whilst competing for resources with other tribes. It means humans are capable of being incredibly selfish and dispassionate towards strangers.

With that being said. We aren't the only species on the planet with this trait. It's something that kind of just occurs when there's a diverse gene pool fighting amongst itself for dominance.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, ithappens and Trojan
VivantMort

VivantMort

PleromaKenoma
Jul 28, 2021
Natural disasters are so cute! Love them!
Hope one of those things make us go extinct soon! :)
Regarding potential extinction, perhaps check out the Centre for Applied Eschatology website (link below)

Their stated Mission is "To accelerate the world's transition to non-being." Their stated Vision is to "Imagine a world that doesn't exist. That is our commitment."

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I don't necessarily believe in Hinduism, but their beliefs and the fact that they are one of the oldest religions made me see humans as a necessity. Maybe an evil one.

I also believe in political globalization which is what our governments are going for (starship troopers)

I think we are just on the cusp of human evolution. People say to me that the wish the were born in the 60's.

I wish I was born in 3030.

(Deltron 3030)

• Aww..
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
We are the virus that will destroy the world.
"Humans are like a virus. Something kind of like an irritant. And when the earth is ill from this virus that creates climate change, it runs a fever to burn off the virus." Hence the Coronavirus emerge from the planet itself.

Reactions: LeperGnome, niki wonoto, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
I've just been "recommended" a video on YouPukeTube and I have to say I'm gobsmacked at how utterly shit people really are.

We live in a world where c.10% of all people live in hunger every day, and millions die every year due to starvation and related illnesses.

And there is this utter cock spanner, Joey Chestnut making videos and being proud of eating 32 Big Macs in 40 minutes, 15 llbs of this, 10 llbs of that, shovelling food he doesn't need, down his neck for attention and clicks and likes - while people in other parts of the world are dying.

Watch the one of him eating a pizza slice, honestly a crocodile eats more elegantly and with more decorum than him.

What the Hell has gone wrong? How did we get to this place?

Where some muppet makes money for shovelling food he doesn't need down his gullet, while elsewhere in the world a child is dying because they can't even get a bowl of rice to eat.

It makes me utterly ashamed to belong to the same race, I'd rather be a malignant cancer than a human being.

At least I'd be doing something useful - getting rid of people.
If someone lives in a 3rd world country where people die from starvation, why do they reproduce? Guy recording himself while eating burgers is as stupid as starving parents who barely survive and on top of that they decide to make 5+ children.

• Aww..
Reactions: Graham, niki wonoto and WrongPlaceWrongTime
J

Jenny 1234

Sep 12, 2023
We are destroying the planet and we are so evil to animals it makes me feel guilty just for being part of the species. It would be better for the planet if we all died.

Reactions: LeperGnome
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
This place shouldnt be allowed to exist

Reactions: Darkover
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
We are destroying the planet and we are so evil to animals it makes me feel guilty just for being part of the species. It would be better for the planet if we all died.
The planet is fine, it's been blasted with meteorites, gone through ice ages and warm ages, nuclear tested and bombarded and still orbiting. The planet is fine - the people are fucked. As GC put it.