• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It must be fun tbh. They also make sure they put in a snarky insult whenever they can as often as they can. It's kinda like a game I think, see how quickly you can insult someone for literally no reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, R_N, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah my parents loved yelling at each other. Lovely trauma lol. Screaming is cool though. I'm talking Chester from Linkin Park - when you figure out how to false chord scream it sounds amazing and you actually feel something! Feels weird to being alive given the circumstances. But that's emotion while the thing with parents is just fucked up yelling due to outside factors.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, divinemistress36, tbroken and 2 others
reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
I do not like yelling or being yelled at. I always hated when arguments broke out around me. It is fine when people do it for music - but anything outside of that makes me want to curl up and die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, cryone and divinemistress36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I do not like yelling or being yelled at. I always hated when arguments broke out around me. It is fine when people do it for music - but anything outside of that makes me want to curl up and die.
Introversion, autism, sensory overload, etc. why do you think I escaped into Linkin Park. I put my headphones in and just sat in my room.

"Because I'm one step closer to the edge… and I'm about TO BREAK"

They are still my escape now - get in the car and just blast it and scream myself. It's quite cathartic.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and reclaimedbynature
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Dinner_A_How_To_V4.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: wCvML2, ultrasharpy123456 and marchshift
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'll admit I yell a lot because I get sensory overload easily it's annoying

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Some people can't control their emotions at all. I try not to take it personally anymore in general.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'll admit I yell a lot because I get sensory overload easily it's annoying
I've only done that once this year (never did it before) but was really at a breaking point. All times before that I just avoid the confrontation and try and go somewhere else or as explained above when I was young listen to music and play video games and escape into the world of the game.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and divinemistress36
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Loud people disgust me. They don't have anything interesting to say so they compensate it with noise.

Reactions: wCvML2, ultrasharpy123456, Hollowman and 2 others