L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I hope WW3 start soon or NWO i hope Covid never ends Humans are savages who deserve to be extinct

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, nopointofliving, Manaaja and 2 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Humanity will never change 2030 2040 2050 2100 same crap

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Manaaja, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
You are wrong about people and your desires are destructive. Try to find a more suitable society for yourself.
There are many worthy people who make this world a better place.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
wow can feel your love for the world...
I do believe humanity doesn't deserve what we have been given, as we waste every resource there is, I do believe on the flip side, that there is good in this world too. Its not all bad, unfortunately the negative takes priority and gets seen more then anything

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
You are wrong about people and your desires are destructive. Try to find a more suitable society for yourself.
There are many worthy people who make this world a better place.
Is it really fair to act like op is wrong? How one feels about humanity is ultimately subjective and there could be perfectly valid reasons he feels that way.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and adam
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Will humans evolve? Humm...now on 1 hand we help one another and try to bring better things to this world. Now on the other hand, over population, global climate change and wars..so?? 1 way to look at it is the dinosaurs were here for over 400 million years and did not make a mark or leave this world or anything, so they were wiped out by a large rock and then we got our chance. We either will get the hell off this rotating rock or hello dinosaurs. Will we EVER get over, greed self centered and narrow minded as far as a race goes? Humm..... we better! I, again, am 65 years young and I have seen throught the decades all the greed and back stabbing that I ever want to see..THANK HEAVENS for the entire global family here as we are truly unique as we look out for one another. Hey let the rest stew and fight each other, we as a global family are above and beyond that now and forever. Just my ramblings....Walter

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I feel most humans fall in three categories:

Bad humans. They do bad things.

Humans who don't do bad things themselves, but they also won't do good things. Like a person who'd never bully, but also wouldn't want to stop the bully from bullying or offer help to the victim. People who admit being scared of intervening are okay and excluded (e.g. autists, or social anxiety sufferers, or people who have been bullied themselves etc.), but people who won't do anything even when they are physically and mentally able to belong to this group. You could also call these people "enablers".

Good humans who want to help but have little to no power.

Like when I was bullied in school. Boys bullied me (they were in the bad group). Girls ignored it all. They were in the "neutral people group". There were good people who wanted to help me, who defended me and wanted to beat the bullies and comfort me. Guess what? They were my Internet friends who lived elsewhere.

So how am I supposed to view people when I'm constantly in the cycle of "Person A does bad things to me. Person B turns a blind eye. Person C wants to help me but she/he lives in Puerto Rico". Ehh, ehh? Should I just hate Finnish people and love everyone else?

So I struggle a lot between the "Fuck humans, they deserve nothing" and "There are good people out there" opinions.

(I also hate those people who are kind and helpful and good to me, but then after they change their job/get fired/move to another city etc., they forget all about me as if I never existed, even if we had known each other for 5 years and got along really well. It's no wonder Finns are lonely when refuse to meet anyone outside work... unless it's to have sex with their boss to get promotions or date the new intern. But genuine friendships based on our matching personalities? Noooo....) '>->