• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I was listening to the radio earlier and they are following the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings and I wept.
When I think about the thousands of people who lose their lives to conflict.
And I wept further for the thousands more that WILL lose their lives in the wars of the future.
All the children, siblings, parents, friends and family that will never know each others love because of our nature to destroy ourselves and the planet.
Only love can beat hate, why must we kill eachother?
I am sending to everyone love, anyone who reads this, I am sending you love. Can we be love and peace for all things.
DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: Meretlein, Severen and marcusuk63
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
No we cannot be all love and peace. Humanity is the definition of evil and cruelty. Love is just for forming temporary alliances to kill and maim and steal more efficiently. Families, governments, it's all the same.

Reactions: NOT and Severen
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I was listening to the radio earlier and they are following the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings and I wept.
And I wept further for the thousands more that WILL lose their lives in the wars of the future.
All the children, siblings, parents, friends and family that will never know each others love because of our nature to destroy ourselves and the planet.
I am sending to everyone love, anyone who reads this, I am sending you love. Can we be love and peace for all things.
DBD
https://www.historyhit.com/9000-fal...nto-normandy-beaches-in-this-amazing-artwork/

Reactions: not_a_robot and Dead beat dad
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
DBD
Because this world has too many stupid people while at the same time, the world has sociopaths like Hitler who can easily manipulate them... Then men need to storm beaches and get shot 100000 times by MG-42s to help win a war. Then humanity will convince themselves, they learned a valuable lesson, then later on, the same shit is going to happen again and again and again and again and again and again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead beat dad and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Because this world has too many stupid people while at the same time, the world has sociopaths like Hitler who can easily manipulate them... Then men need to storm beaches and get shot 100000 times by MG-42s. Then humanity will convince themselves, they learned a valuable lesson, then later on, the same shit is going to happen again and again and again and again and again and again...
Until someone is mad enough to push the button 11761

Reactions: not_a_robot and Severen
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
No we cannot be all love and peace. Humanity is the definition of evil and cruelty. Love is just for forming temporary alliances to kill and maim and steal more efficiently. Families, governments, it's all the same.
This is very sad. I think one of the inmates at Auchwitz carved in to a wall;
God will have to beg our forgiveness...
It words to that effect. This isn't to do with religion or God but fuck me mankind, what a bunch of c***s you can be

Good luck with your journey brother
DBD

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Because this world has too many stupid people while at the same time, the world has sociopaths like Hitler who can easily manipulate them... Then men need to storm beaches and get shot 100000 times by MG-42s. Then humanity will convince themselves, they learned a valuable lesson, then later on, the same shit is going to happen again and again and again and again and again and again...
Exactly. The Holocaust never really "stopped" it just changed location. There has always been a genocide going on somewhere in the world,since ancient civilization began. When the Holocaust museum said "never again" I was like
"well maybe never again to the Jews, but it's always still happening to someone".
I don't know how what's still happening in the middle east has never been called a genocide, except that the "good guys" are doing it.

Reactions: Severen
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Humanity is a virus that has infected the earth.

Reactions: not_a_robot, marcusuk63 and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Exactly. The Holocaust never really "stopped" it just changed location. There has always been a genocide going on somewhere in the world,since ancient civilization began. When the Holocaust museum said "never again" I was like
"well maybe never again to the Jews, but it's always still happening to someone".
I don't know how what's still happening in the middle east has never been called a genocide, except that the "good guys" are doing it.
Yeah every 100 years or 200 years, the group of people being targeted, simply changes... Unfortunately for the Jews though, they were a popular target for around a thousand years... How come people were smarter in 1947?

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot