• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vinylzstar

vinylzstar

Feb 19, 2024
ramble
I don't like humans at all, I'm a misanthropist. I don't think most people should be trusted, nor that they're good people with genuine intent. there are a few people, few selective people I've come to trust and genuinely like, but humanity as a whole, I don't. I don't hate certain groups of people, or whatever, but everyone. I don't see why the world would be worth saving to anyone if something was to happen - "Ah, but the children-" they can grow up and become bad people too, anyone can. No one is a flawless person to me, and I don't like interacting with people because I don't like them, unless it's the few select people I do like. I don't know why I'm posting this, I just wanted to ramble. I'm constantly bored or annoyed with the people around me and how they treat others and try to play it off; every day, every person is just a repeat of someone else.

end of rant! what do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Arachno, CTB Dream and 3 others
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The bitter truth is that people are ugly and selfish on the inside for the most part, and that includes me. I don't really like or trust people either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, CTB Dream and vinylzstar
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
As a whole, I despise humanity. We're selfish, hypocritical, violent, materialistic, hateful, vouyeristic, sadistic and downright cruel. Both towards eachother, other species and an entire planet, which we are on the brink of having completely ruined. I'd never hate on a singular person, but us as a group have proven time and time again that we're uncapable of being good. Regardless of the societal moral rules that we set for ourselves.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, thebelljarrr, yellowjester and 2 others
vinylzstar

vinylzstar

Feb 19, 2024
The bitter truth is that people are ugly and selfish on the inside for the most part, and that includes me. I don't really like or trust people either.
this, when I say I don't like humanity, people always ask me "So you don't think you're a good person? so you hate yourself?" Yes..? I said humanity as a whole, that includes me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, real human being and sancta-simplicitas
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
To me this species truly is an abomination and I find it so tragic how it even evolved at all with humans so cruelly deciding to procreate, it's a tragedy how this species didn't go voluntarily extinct long ago. The amount of cruelty, suffering and harm that this species has caused is simply beyond comprehension, it's really horrific.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
People tend to be deeply flawed, and often this leads to unkind or immoral actions. Generally, though, I like people. I feel for them. They're in pain, bound by forces they don't understand, conditioned to believe certain things, and incapable of helping themselves on their own. I try not to hold it against them, I just lower my expectations.

I'm certainly not perfect, and I'm just trying to do my best. I think most people are, even if their best comes up short.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Kavka
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
People tend to be deeply flawed, and often this leads to unkind or immoral actions. Generally, though, I like people. I feel for them. They're in pain, bound by forces they don't understand, conditioned to believe certain things, and incapable of helping themselves on their own. I try not to hold it against them, I just lower my expectations.

I'm certainly not perfect, and I'm just trying to do my best. I think most people are, even if their best comes up short.
I really like your posts and I again agree with this.

In addition to this, what really helped me personally is coming to the realization that free will most likely doesn't exist. That doesn't change anything about the fact that we are deeply flawed great apes, but it does make me more compassionate. Can you really blame or even hate someone (including yourself) for their behaviour if they couldn't have acted differently?

• Hugs
Reactions: splendiferous, CTB Dream and derpyderpins
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
As the years go on it's getting harder for me to think well of humanity or even be neutral. I'm not even talking about big things. The daily, low level behavior I see regularly is so bad it's unreal. I see people treating each other like shit all the time, constantly getting emails from my HOA asking people to stop doing the latest destructive or disgusting trend in the neighborhood. It seems like no one has a moral compass.

• Hugs
Reactions: vinylzstar, CTB Dream and sserafim
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vinylzstar, CTB Dream and sserafim
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya me rly hate human species see all see how no mtr how nice etc this end v posbl btry etc, yea say injury damage come come nobod care all lev, tell u more this all lie say ok ok say frnd etc this time move move hpn any sudn chng etc this human chemy puppt nomore ya this all emotn etc all all ,human mchn have pain sffr make pain sffr each

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto