Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
P:S I have rum, it took me w485u attempts to get this here!

I have been trying to keep away from here as of recent, you know that old front of, Alls OK, I am fine, and all that bullshit. but with Halloween coming up, I realise more and more how disgusting humanity is.

We wake in the morning, we go about our day, we lay down our heads at night, and all in-between has been done, no thought to life no thought to the results to this world.

Yet in reality, our mere existence is destroying this world one bit at a time, and humanity doesn't care,

As humans, physically we are vile, we breathe, we let gas out, we belch, we go to the bathroom, we snot, we generally are just bad smells with no gain on this planet,
We use resources we have no right too, we take air and water as though its our right, yet it as been stolen from an innocent earth with no question,

I sit here typing on technology we have developed, on a world that is struggling, what right do we have to take the breath from a world kind enough to allow us to abuse it.

Humanity is disgusting, it has no care nor thought for beneath it's feet, as we beg for, and steal the resources that aren't limitless,

I have stayed from this forum as of recent, in the hope of finding solid ground, instead I have found nothing but hollow humans willing to care for nothing but themselves, what is given to enable that action, no thought or care.

I am angry, I am volatile, what if it was taken tomorrow, every breathe, every second, every moment, what then?

Why is humanity so damned selfish?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious, deleted, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Do you think you belong to humanity then? :wink:

I've heard of this speech countless times.

I'm sorry for not being good enough according to your high standards.

Take care and don't drink too much,

Amumu

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Do you think you belong to humanity then? :wink:

I've heard of this speech countless times.

I'm sorry for not being good enough according to your high standards.

Take care and don't drink too much,

Amumu

I didnt' say you were not good enough, i am speaking on my own view points, I don.t drink as much as I used too, trust me this is tame for me,
I have no high standards, no standards at all

You hahve heard this speech countless times, good for you, its the first time I have vocalised it,

I do take care, a littel too much hence this post

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
we are a cancer to this planet, we condemned many species to extinction, we've got to the point where we invade other animals ecosystem to build our ugly 20 floors blocks of disgusting apartments because we are overpopulated because of ''muh genes''.

Yet most humans think they are the best species in this world because they have the capacity to think and be rational lololol if only they used that capacity.

Our bodies are just pain factories that you always have to work on, it needs something non stop only for it to become gone to shit after 50 years of life (in some unfortunate cases even earlier).

Not only we consume resources, somehow they became the property of the government as if the government created those and you have to pay for them. But we are a rational species, aren't we? ;) Funny how you have to pay even for water when animals drink it for free. I hope animals don't gain the ''gift'' we already have, otherwise they'd have to pay taxes too and need pieces of paper in order to survive.

Earth suffers of cancer that's called ''humanity''.

Reactions: deleted, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Rogue Proxy
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021

I have been trying to keep away from here as of recent, you know that old front of, Alls OK, I am fine, and all that bullshit. but with Halloween coming up, I realise more and more how disgusting humanity is.

We wake in the morning, we go about our day, we lay down our heads at night, and all in-between has been done, no thought to life no thought to the results to this world.

Yet in reality, our mere existence is destroying this world one bit at a time, and humanity doesn't care,

As humans, physically we are vile, we breathe, we let gas out, we belch, we go to the bathroom, we snot, we generally are just bad smells with no gain on this planet,
We use resources we have no right too, we take air and water as though its our right, yet it as been stolen from an innocent earth with no question,

I sit here typing on technology we have developed, on a world that is struggling, what right do we have to take the breath from a world kind enough to allow us to abuse it.

Humanity is disgusting, it has no care nor thought for beneath it's feet, as we beg for, and steal the resources that aren't limitless,

I have stayed from this forum as of recent, in the hope of finding solid ground, instead I have found nothing but hollow humans willing to care for nothing but themselves, what is given to enable that action, no thought or care.

I am angry, I am volatile, what if it was taken tomorrow, every breathe, every second, every moment, what then?

to be fair, it's not all of humanity.

the 194millions of indigenous people murdered a while ago had deep respect for nature and nurtured it.

the civilisations in this world who are kinder to nature and less selfish are seen as poor, unintelligent, uncivilised, useless and so on. now these civilisations are trying to copy the so called civilised ones and now even them are becoming selfish unfortunately.

so no, "humanity" isn't exactly the right term here :) for example, I admire Buddhist monks and their philosophy. I admire some africans and indigenous Australian tribes. I admire some small european countries who were able to stay out of the BS of their neighbours. there are many respectable groups of people in this world.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
to be fair, it's not all of humanity.

the 194millions of indigenous people murdered a while ago had deep respect for nature and nurtured it.

the civilisations in this world who are kinder to nature and less selfish are seen as poor, unintelligent, uncivilised, useless and so on. now these civilisations are trying to copy the so called civilised ones and now even them are becoming selfish unfortunately.

so no, "humanity" isn't exactly the right term here :) for example, I admire Buddhist monks and their philosophy. I admire some africans and indigenous Australian tribes. I admire some small european countries who were able to stay out of the BS of their neighbours. there are many respectable groups of people in this world.

You do have a valid point here, but in reality every human on this planet takes more then it needs, despite the nature of our culture, Animals prey on other creatures, they do not build homes, they do not pollute the earth and so forth.
regardless of where some one is from, it is rare they do not take what they cannot give back,

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You do have a valid point here, but in reality every human on this planet takes more then it needs, despite the nature of our culture, Animals prey on other creatures, they do not build homes, they do not pollute the earth and so forth.
regardless of where some one is from, it is rare they do not take what they cannot give back,

We. Are. Animals. Too...

Reactions: Scribble Fan and existtosuffer
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My attitude is take the resources if we need them, but it's a shame people are such pieces of shit to each other. I think over time we'll become less dependent on finite resources on earth anyway as the focus is constantly on renewable energy. We'll get there within the next few decades I imagine.

Still, I hate that there's so little kindness and understanding in the world. It didn't feel nearly this brutal when I was a kid. It's like we've really cultivated a dog eat dog society. A true hustle culture. It's disgusting.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and WrongPlaceWrongTime
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are many things wrong with humans. In my opinion, it is better to never exist in the first place. Before we were born there was no suffering. People continue to have children out of selfishness, they are thinking about what is best for themselves rather than the child. Humans are capable of so much cruelty, they just do more harm than good. Existence is completely unnecessary.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, deleted, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.
Carl Panzram

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
they do not build homes
I get what you mean.

there are animals who do build homes. Like ants... or beavers or even birds or lions (who selfishly steal and guard whole territories for themselves). in our defense, humans need homes, unlike other animals. we are physically weak, lack strong quick reflexes, no sense of smell etc and don't even have fur. without homes, we're vulnerable to : other animals, ants, extreme weather and other humans.

they do not pollute the earth
have you heard of the effect of cow fart on the environment (methane). however, it's partly the fault of humans for heavily relying of cows.

true. animals are definitely better on nature than humans.

I think that humans were supposed to be the mean through which nature could evolve more quickly and effectively but it backfired and now we turned on nature and developed ourselves instead. just like AI will turn on us soon hopefully :D
We. Are. Animals. Too...
no we're not :p

the difference between an animal and a human is this: a human has a spiritual side and is okay with taking care of the weak and disabled. That's why we became more powerful than any other specy on earth. Even science supports that what made us evolve was our drive to take care of the weak. That was because our early ancestors were deeply rooted in spirituality for whatever reason. That's when we started to transcend the boundaries of biology and genes. when we started searching solutions for the disadvantaged, we developed our mind and became stronger.

animals are animals because they're uncapable of looking beyond genes. If you're weak, you're left to die on your own. Most animals are like that (except some of our ape cousins maybe). Animal leave their elders behind and don't take care of them. they abandon their weaker offspring, leave their disabled to die. that's why they have been overpowered by humans.

I don't like the humans of today, but I also don't like the animal world.

Plants are the only life form on earth that seem to be actually selfless and honorable.

Last edited:
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021

Many people seem to have this line of thought about humanity destroying the world, and i think that it's faulty for many reasons. Humanity and rest of the nature are not separate, and never have been. Humans are an integral part of nature. We come from the nature. Indeed we humans, as a collective, represent the "spearhead" of evolution. All forms of human evil can be found from rest of the nature. The unique wickedness of humanity is simply an illusion caused by our natural distance from other living animals, combined with our absolute dominion over of the rest of the living organisms on our planet, due to our superior intelligence as species.

Put simply, humans are not destroying the "world", the "world" is destroying itself, through humans. Nature is an unbelievably cruel place, and has always been. This is not because of the actions of humanity.