paredler

paredler

Student
Jul 31, 2022
Feudalism, capitalism, communism. It seems like throughout the two thousand years, despite major changes in technology and society, humans are neither able nor willing to create a society that provides basic needs to everyone. Not only that, power seems to reinforce itself. Revolution isn't an option because we're too weak to go against the rich. Even if population shrinks, it won't help much, becausse there would be a labor shortage and it will kill the economy, but population growth will also kill the economy because there's not enough resources for the billions of us. And we can't even quit the world, because Nembs can't be found in nature and there's a heavy regulation over production and distribution of such substance. We've just reached a dead end there's no chance for improvement. Nothing we do can help. We are objectively hopeless and helpless. God, it's so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, dm1444, Archness and 4 others
S

Skal

Sep 22, 2022
AGI could be a game-changer for society. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
paredler

paredler

Student
Jul 31, 2022
AGI could be a game-changer for society. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.
Humans will abuse it. We're already in a highly advanced technological era, but there are still homeless people and starving people despite the ability to create a very high amount of things, but the elites still keep most people deprived. I can be sure that AGI will only mean that it'll easier for the elites to track more information about us.

Reactions: Archness
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I agree 100%. Even though humans know how to fix problems and treat each other better, we simply refuse to implement it. So the only solution is for humanity to be ended. But we even refuse to implement that.

P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Yup. I'm officially in my "George Carlin" phase of life. I no longer care what happens to this species. I've given up on my fellow man. The human has proven to be no more than a high-functioning ape hybrid who's just as primal and instinct-driven as other animals that it considers "lower." Human behavior is just more organized and coordinated than other animals, but it's no different. Everything is hierarchy, competition, and fighting for plentiful resources. Humans make the world like this. Sure, they COULD make it better. However, they see that as somehow wrong or unfair. So, anything that happens to the humans race is pretty much deserved at this point. I hold no sympathy nor concern for this species any longer. The better, brighter day will never be possible, because human nature will not allow it.

Reactions: dm1444, divinemistress36 and Archness
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
There's a reason there's no evidence of intelligent life ANYWHERE in the universe, other then the solar system.
There's something wrong with intelligent, sapient things existing.

Everything will come to Nihil.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and pariah80