F

Fabled Oblivion

Mar 6, 2021
Being a human is the worst. I can't speak to my family or friend without getting annoyed at them, they don't seem to listen about the same things so why should I talk to rhem about me wanting to ctb. They ignore me at times when we just chatting shit. I know a few ways I could die but I have not committed to dying yet. When I talk to people about the normal everyday shit I want to stangle my family. They have not cared they saw what i do to myself and pretended like it didn't exist. It fit their narrative better that way. My friend notice me when convent for them but I don't exist and they can forget about me when it doesn't. Worst part is they are suicidal as well and don't seem to care at times when I need them.

Being a human is the worst cause I can care about people but they don't seem to give a shit. When comforted with a reality they agree with they ignore thinking of their perfect existence at the detriment of those around them. I don't want to be human anymore cause the people in my life make it worse but I can't leave them so I get stuck in a limbo of needing to leave but not being able to.

I have things I want to try in life which I keep living for thinking things could be better. As life continues to show me every single thing I want to try won't bring me happiness. It seems like a matter of time before night commit to death and eternal peace. Everyday gets me close to that point.

What should I do? Should i confront the people in my life again about this? They didn't care the first time they saw what I will do to myself. I don't get why they matter to me anymore. I would rather disappear and have done that before I could leave for hours and no one would ask where I went.

I want life to work out but I have never felt life it was worth while and now I am ready to look at leaving it, it is about time i left this world behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, CTB Dream, Gonnerr and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Worst part is they are suicidal as well and don't seem to care at times when I need them.
That's probably the reason you aren't getting what you need from them. It's hard to give anything when every day is just pure anguish. They're probably trying just to make it through the next moment, too. Just a thought. I know you know this, but depression just sucks away all of your energy and any life right out of you.

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion, Ghostmaster, swaraj and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I could not agree more. Humans are a disgusting species in dire need of extinction. Or a reset at the very least.

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion, SpencerSees, swaraj and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
yep

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
We are litterally in hell with some good level of comfort for some, and pain from hell for others (physically or mentally).

If tou wouldn't exist , you would still be in the comfort of nothingness, no pain , no time , no worries , peaceful and heaven forever.

Think about it , that fucking earth in the middle of nothing, the vastness of space , how fucking unlucky we are.

SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Humans are so disgusting and evil 90% of time. Why would I want to be in a world full of rapists and abusers. They caused all of this!! Not to mention the people who say they care about you oh so much, and then when you actually need them, they dissappear. We are cpnstantly disappointed by not just the worst of humanity but also those who are supposed to uplift us.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me humans truly are the worst species, it disgusts me how humans create so much cruelty, harm and suffering, I certainly see it as being such a curse having the ability to be a human.