CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell see history full atrocity full war any read try see disgust all crime war hatre no good all cruelty ndless ,this life wrong all build suffering poor animal all day , suffering human all day all history everything ppl suffer die species pretend ok Nothing happen. See how many die war disease etc ,how many cruel incdent history. This all prove life wrong human ignore,human animal also human monster. History full tragedy sad story. Wish never exist never human

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hollowman, PrisonBreak, krxbs and 10 others
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i agree with you so hard. i can't stand watching or reading the news anymore. scrolling through any form of social media is a nightmare. i'm either irritated or im depressed, there's no in between. i hate having to see it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Rocinante and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so incredibly horrific to think about how much existing beings have suffered throughout history, all this unnecessary pain and torment that exists all for no reason and never needed to exist at all, yet it very sadly has done and has been repeated in a cycle as new life has been continually brought here. All that life is, is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution and it's tragic how life even evolved in the first place. Just by having awareness of this world one can come to the conclusion that the existence of life is so incredibly disturbing and the reality of existing should never be glorified yet sadly people do such a thing with their anti suicide and their overly positive delusional beliefs. Life itself will always be the true problem no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy, Source Energy and 2 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
The quality of life of humanity as a whole has only increased since there has been life on this planet. The pity is that, for now, it does so at the expense of the planet.

And the day they can treat and cure mental illnesses like they treat a mild cold, we will have made great progress.

//

La qualitat de vida del conjunt de la humanitat només fa que augmentar desde que hi ha vida en aquest planeta. La llàstima és que, de moment, ho faci a costa del planeta.

I el día que puguin tractar i curar les malaties mentals com qui tracta un lleuger refredat, habrem avançat moltíssim.

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, CTB Dream and Rocinante
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
This tell see history full atrocity full war any read try see disgust all crime war hatre no good all cruelty ndless ,this life wrong all build suffering poor animal all day , suffering human all day all history everything ppl suffer die species pretend ok Nothing happen. See how many die war disease etc ,how many cruel incdent history. This all prove life wrong human ignore,human animal also human monster. History full tragedy sad story. Wish never exist never human
This. I read a lot of historical fiction by authors who did a lot of research. The stuff humans have always done to each other! It has always been a horror show

Reactions: Hollowman and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tjis put laugh @cat_supermacist also harass befr one post

• Informative
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: krxbs, yive, Rapière and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am feeling sorry for that. I think @cat_supremacist should apologize to you. The person does not seem to be very empathic. In one thread he described that he does not give a fuck about how other people feel in this forum.

Don't let such people hurt @CTB Dream You are a valuable member and I enjoy your threads. Don't let other people drag you down. He will probably reply it was an accident but the statement he does not care about how other people feel is bullet proof. And he also acts like that.

Hugs :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83 and Myforevercharlie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disgusting how this forum even allows a laugh reaction in the first place on a forum filled with people venting their feelings. It's just a way for people to bully others and get away with it, sadly there are many people on here who like to make others feel worse for their own enjoyment and this is the unfortunate reality. You deserve better OP, suffering people don't deserve to be bullied and it's wrong how this forum allows such behaviour. But anyway, this site is no different to anywhere else in this hellish world where humans just create harm. Both life itself and humans are certainly the problem.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Source Energy and yive
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's disgusting how this forum even allows a laugh reaction in the first place on a forum filled with people venting their feelings. It's just a way for people to bully others and get away with it, sadly there are many people on here who like to make others feel worse for their own enjoyment and this is the unfortunate reality. You deserve better OP, suffering people don't deserve to be bullied and it's wrong how this forum allows such behaviour. But anyway, this site is no different to anywhere else in this hellish world where humans just create harm. Both life itself and humans are certainly the problem.
The laughing smiley isn't meant for people to abuse it as a way to sneakily bully people. Some things are actually funny, even depressed people laugh once in a while.

But I do agree in this case it's far from being funny.

@CTB Dream you can put those people on ignore, if they want to act childish by putting smileys under your posts, that says more about them then it does about you.

Reactions: katagiri83
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@cat_supremacist gave this post another laugh emoji. That is pretty disgusting and ignorant of him. But judging past posts of him that is not surprising at all. He should feel ashamed of himself because of such a childish behavior.

Last edited:
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Doesn't the laughing emoji mean you like the comment? I use it when someone posts a song I like or often as a substitute for the heart.
//
El emoji de riure no vol dir que t'agrada el comentari? jo el faig servir quan algú posa una cançó que m'agrada o sovint com a substitut del cor.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Doesn't the laughing emoji mean you like the comment? I use it when someone posts a song I like or often as a substitute for the heart.
//
El emoji de riure no vol dir que t'agrada el comentari? jo el faig servir quan algú posa una cançó que m'agrada o sovint com a substitut del cor.
I think it is rather in some situations used to laugh at people. And many people share that view in this forum.

You can draw a conclusion of his intent from the fact he put a laugh reaction to the post where OP said she feels harassed by exactly that behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I think it is rather in some situations used to laugh at people. And many people share that view in this forum.

You can draw a conclusion of his intent from the fact he put a laugh reaction to the post where OP said she feels harassed by exactly that behavior.
I can't find it right now, I'm not feeling very well and it's been very difficult for me for days. I apologize if I have been irresponsible with my answer, I did not intend to at any time.

Thanks for the search tips, I'll try again tomorrow to find out what happened.

//

Ara mateix no ho trobo, es que no em trobo gaire bé i ja fa dies que em costa tot molt. Demano disculpes si he estat irresponsable amb la meva resposta, no ho pretenía en cap moment.

Gràcies per els consells de cerca, tornaré a provar d'esbrinar demà que ha passat.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can't find it right now, I'm not feeling very well and it's been very difficult for me for days. I apologize if I have been irresponsible with my answer, I did not intend to at any time.

Thanks for the search tips, I'll try again tomorrow to find out what happened.

//

Ara mateix no ho trobo, es que no em trobo gaire bé i ja fa dies que em costa tot molt. Demano disculpes si he estat irresponsable amb la meva resposta, no ho pretenía en cap moment.

Gràcies per els consells de cerca, tornaré a provar d'esbrinar demà que ha passat.
It is exactly in this thread. No need for feeling bad. There are other people that should feel bad instead.
His laugh reaction on this post. But as I understood @CTB Dream this was not the first time it happened.
And on this thread too by the way as I just saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Ghost