CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea scum species see 1000000000000000000000000000000000 prblm do no thing ,awfl scum species no stop war no stop pover no do any scum keep thing same keep wrld worse awful scum species keep natal force suffer. But see ctb topic send plice immdiat wat awfl scum species 0 brain 0 empth awfl ,force sffr kill anmal kill ppl force sffr abuse etc awfl species.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, chocolatebar, SatouR and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's absolutely disgusting how people wish to remove every reliable method option and make existence into a prison that is so incredibly difficult to be free from. All those pro life people only ever cause more suffering, they are so delusional and blinded by their privileges. But just the fact that suicide is so difficult proves that this world is hell, it's like those people forget that we are just going to die anyway so I could never see the benefit to delaying the inevitable just to suffer more and risk experiencing even worse torment.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
I can't help but agree. They put so much effort into making the suicidal death's harder to reach. Those people are nothing but selfish and self-centered parasites, they have no consideration for other's feelings or their suffering. They believe we should live, and for what? Their beliefs? Their religion? Yet they have the nerve to call us the selfish ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy