F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
What if depression is some form of enlightenment. Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as some tragedy since its just another worthless human dying before his time, while the other delusional humans are unknowingly waiting for their time. Agree?

Last edited:
Reactions: Painted Bird, Thanatos, cryptic_cynic and 2 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as tragesy since its just another worthless human dying before his time. Agree?

Yes, but for families, or friends, a suicide can be tragic, even if it is not rational to grief. We humans are not rational.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
What if depression is some form of enlightenment. Though the egos of people who haven't gone through depression might tell them they are worth something, the reality is that no human life really matters in the view of the universe, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy, smart or stupid, our lives are all tiny and meaningless and purposeless. By the same fact, suicide shouldnt be hyped up as some tragedy since its just another worthless human dying before his time, while the other delusional humans are unknowingly waiting for their time. Agree?

It doesnt have to meaningfull in the cosmic perspective of the universe. It's fine that it's just meaningfull for us.

Reactions: Baskol1
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
It's gonna be complicated to convince people that their opinion is worthless for the universe.

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Pretty much. I'm sure the planet resents our existence.

Reactions: pigglywiggly and HGL91
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Agree with you 100%, take me as I am and let me die as I see fit or fuck right off. People try to "help" by belittling you and overall making things worse. If I didnt have compassion I'd say psychopaths are the ones doing life right. FUCK PEOPLE(like 99.9% anyway)

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
You're right, there is really no meaning to living unless you are happy and having fun. Obviously I'm directly the opposite of that.