Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It's the perfect setup. War, crime, rape, murder, etc, with a dash of spice to make it less believable. People will say oh there's love and pleasure too. Ok, yes, but a few drops of good, surrounded by a sh$#fest ocean of horrible survival nightmare of corruption and bad, isn't exactly yin yang equal folks. It's not definition of even a balanced existence. What is it? 2% having a good time, no major problems while the rest of the 98% working hard all their lives just to keep the whole dsyfunctional circus act going? This place isn't worth the effort. A nuclear exchange would be great, a mercy killing. A quick blasting apart of this planet would do excellently.

This life/existence is a hellhole given to us for breaking the law before we were born. If I were shown this earthlife and asked, hey would you like to go there and be born? I'd have said, Fu$# no! Do you think I'm an absolute idiot. Look at that mess! Why would I want that??? No one would choose this dump to exist in!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: experimentee, thewalkingdread, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 17 others
MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
I'm with you there man, 100%.

• Love
Reactions: AgainChrisis, myusername890 and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yep, 100% in agreement with you.
I think all the signs are here that this world is going to end soon anyway.
Everything is lining up for worldwide civil unrest, financial collapse, multiple wars, and eventually some kind of cataclysmic event.
I'll have caught the bus before it all really kicks off anyway, no fucks given.

Reactions: Rational man, AgainChrisis and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, the existence of life certainly was the most horrific tragedy, I certainly believe it'd be better if existence was eternally erased with all forgotten about. All that existence is, is an endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that so harmfully continues to repeat as new life is forced here.

Reactions: Rational man, MrP, myusername890 and 1 other person
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
I wish I was a sea cucumber or something ay.

Reactions: .dreamless., Rational man, Hollowman and 2 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023

• Yay!
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Yep, 100% in agreement with you.
I think all the signs are here that this world is going to end soon anyway.
Everything is lining up for worldwide civil unrest, financial collapse, multiple wars, and eventually some kind of cataclysmic event.
I'll have caught the bus before it all really kicks off anyway, no fucks given.
Lmao. Trust me, this place is here to stay. No wars will ever erease this place. There are controllers here that are put in place to assure nothing spins out of control to that point.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
"It is not true that we are composed solely of flesh and bones; rather, we are all hemorrhaging imperialism and enslavement."

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Lmao. Trust me, this place is here to stay. No wars will ever erease this place. There are controllers here that are put in place to assure nothing spins out of control to that point.
Still couldn't give 2 fucks wether it's here to stay or not.
Who are the controllers anyway ?
Are you talking about People such as the rothschilds and rockerfellers, and the people who engage in the Scottish rite ?
Or are you going deeper into topics such as gnosticism ?
The rabbit hole is very deep.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Still couldn't give 2 fucks wether it's here to stay or not.
Who are the controllers anyway ?
Are you talking about People such as the rothschilds and rockerfellers, and the people who engage in the Scottish rite ?
Or are you going deeper into topics such as gnosticism ?
The rabbit hole is very deep.
no. Rotschilds are just the puppets on the world stage. The controllers are the ones controlling everything from the shadows

• Yay!
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
no. Rotschilds are just the puppets on the world stage. The controllers are the ones controlling everything from the shadows
Name the entities who are at the very top of the pyramid if you can.
I used to be into ritual magick, and I 100% guarantee you cannot name them because if you spoke their names that would cause some fucked up things to happen to you.
Better off if you stay asleep and go watch some David Icke bullshit instead of going down the real rabbit hole.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I used to be into ritual magick, and I 100% guarantee you cannot name them because if you spoke their names that would cause some fucked up things to happen to you.
Better off if you stay asleep and go watch some David Icke bullshit instead of going down the real rabbit hole.
I have no idea who they are I just know there are controllers existing in this realm and they are watching us 24/7 through some type of A.I tech.
Honestly I think names are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I know demons think very highly of names and all that but the ones in control are more than just demons (in my opinion) - but - I don't think they ever come down here to earth , I just think they're using their AI tech to do their work for them here

They are also using controlled opposition and other puppets here down on earth to cause mass hysteria and confusion and they also exert "divide and conquer" strategy to further divide us as a group. Make us fight each other. Constantly. This is what brings them control.

Elon Musk
David Icke
Alex Jones

All of them are controlled opposition. All of them are put here to give you small nuggets of truth mixed with a bag of lies.
The small truths are used as a bait to keep you trusting them.

I also think all of these puppets like Elon Musk are victims of MK Ultra. I know Max Spiers said all singers are MK ultra victims.

Last edited:
A

AgainChrisis

Oct 17, 2023
It's the perfect setup. War, crime, rape, murder, etc, with a dash of spice to make it less believable. People will say oh there's love and pleasure too. Ok, yes, but a few drops of good, surrounded by a sh$#fest ocean of horrible survival nightmare of corruption and bad, isn't exactly yin yang equal folks. It's not definition of even a balanced existence. What is it? 2% having a good time, no major problems while the rest of the 98% working hard all their lives just to keep the whole dsyfunctional circus act going? This place isn't worth the effort. A nuclear exchange would be great, a mercy killing. A quick blasting apart of this planet would do excellently.

This life/existence is a hellhole given to us for breaking the law before we were born. If I were shown this earthlife and asked, hey would you like to go there and be born? I'd have said, Fu$# no! Do you think I'm an absolute idiot. Look at that mess! Why would I want that??? No one would choose this dump to exist in!
Bullseye

A

AgainChrisis

Oct 17, 2023
In the US, the population is *the* product. Every one of us. We're bought and sold in various ways and the more of us there are, the more profit there is. It's a joke. The "systems" that are part of this society are only there to serve themselves. Take for instance the criminal justice system. There is no justice for victims and there is no mercy for the accused. Another example is the medical system. It's there to serve itself. It's not there to deliver medical services at a reasonable cost. Medicare and insurance companies exist solely to put a floor under prices.... in no way does insurance make it more affordable. Insurance companies are there to collect their fees, many times participation is mandatory.

This is a very fucked up world and I don't think it was always this way.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Darkover
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Punishment for what? What do you think you did to deserve this?

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

Some painful truths I agree. I think most people just get on with it and complain. I do think that more and more people are aware that the chase for utopia and material stuff does not bring contentment as a whole. Lets be honest, the human experiment is imploding with anger, poverty etc. Maybe this nuke threat is becoming more of a possibility. After all, theres enough despots and megalomaniacs around wanting payback. Suits me as Im only 2 Miles from a navy site which would probably be hit in a strike.
Some painful truths I agree. I think most people just get on with it and complain. I do think that more and more people are aware that the chase for utopia and material stuff does not bring contentment as a whole. Lets be honest, the human experiment is imploding with anger, poverty etc. Maybe this nuke threat is becoming more of a possibility. After all, theres enough despots and megalomaniacs around wanting payback. Suits me as Im only 2 Miles from a navy site which would probably be hit in a strike.
To think, Putin could blow me into the stars with a rocket and theres me wondering how I can afford.assistance in dying...so.ironic.
To think, Putin could blow me into the stars with a rocket and theres me wondering how I can afford.assistance in dying...so.ironic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and Darkover
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Do you know their names, even if you don't wish to speak or name them?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Do you know their names, even if you don't wish to speak or name them?
It's a group of 13 people, all of them extremely rich and powerful. They are linked to some very disturbing occult practices.
I met a guy who's father was a 33rd degree freemason in Scotland, we were both into studying the hermetic order of the golden dawn.
I was told of things about his father and things he had discovered about certain matters I can't mention, but basically I know 7 of the groups names, but these people are also protected by certain occult forces.
I no longer study or delve into these things because I'm still scared shitless of what I discovered.
The world is a place of suffering because these occult groups have a stranglehold on humanity, and it's been this way for hundreds of years.