CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I mean seriously wtf is this shit? Teeth are a fucking bitch. Why couldn't we have like 12 sets of extra teeth like other animals? Instead we just get two? What a complete rip off. Hopefully medical technology advances enough in the future to remedy this horseshit. I saw a cool video about a breakthrough in making eye transplants possible but that's besides the point. Humans should have regenerative powers like axolotls and other aquatic creatures. What the fuck is my DNA even doing? It's lazier than I am. Get to work fixing me up. Just make more cells.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, jello, voidstar and 13 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The string pullers keep the working class sick and in physical and emotional pain so they stay ignorant and self centered, understandably to some degree because pain sucks. But there's no excuse not to unite and end this sadistic game.
I've been having problems with my teeth as illness and lifestyle damaged my teeth then the dentist doesn't do the work correctly to get more money. Humanity is a scam.
The word humane should coincide with torture and nastiness not love and light.

Reactions: sserafim, Lost in a Dream, AInilam and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I mean seriously wtf is this shit? Teeth are a fucking bitch. Why couldn't we have like 12 sets of extra teeth like other animals? Instead we just get two? What a complete rip off. Hopefully medical technology advances enough in the future to remedy this horseshit. I saw a cool video about a breakthrough in making eye transplants possible but that's besides the point. Humans should have regenerative powers like axolotls and other aquatic creatures. What the fuck is my DNA even doing? It's lazier than I am. Get to work fixing me up. Just make more cells.

This is relatable. Human teeth can be fickle. They are made from hard materials and can survive for a long time if they are taken care of... but it also does not take much to crack them either, and even the smallest amount of damage can ruin them permanently; then they can get infected which does not leave many options. This really is anxiety inducing. I am speaking (partly) from experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and Lost in a Dream
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
get the hydroxapatite toothpaste its $$$ but actually works

i 'floss' with dilute peroxide mouthwash

an iodine supplement (with the conutrients like C, selenium) is great for infections.

i think theres science on the horizon for regenerating teeth, that tpaste is close.

• Informative
Reactions: AInilam
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
We can't digest raw meat and a lot of raw foods. Our teeth don't fit in our jars and our physical capibilities is absolute shit compared to other animals. Our teeth can be sharper, they are a little shit and dull right now. Our skin offers like no protection, and requires extra care otherwise it'd crack or some shit. The only good thing humans got going for them is that their bodies don't die easily. It just keeps functioning and trying to live. And it sometimes succeeds and you end up with permanent effects that makes your life a living hell.

Reactions: sserafim, Lost in a Dream and AInilam
Emi

Emi

Curious Soul
Sep 10, 2022
100% agreed.

I got sick due to a root canal, which turns out all root canals fail eventually and can get infected almost killing you. I've been basically sick since 2018/2019. Just barely getting better with each passing year. It'd be nice to simply let the tooth rot and fall out, and then watch as a new one comes in. Although, turns out some very rare individuals get 3 sets of teeth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Lost in a Dream and AInilam
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The teeth suck. The hair (pubic and otherwise) sucks. The joints and ligaments and muscles cause pain for millions every year. The heart kills a bunch of us before we even reach 70. The stomach and bowels can just hate certain foods for no good reason and go on strike. The lungs can kill you in the effort of preventing evil, evil pollen from doing it instead. The genitals might not work, are probably not as big as one would want, and stop working well after a certain point - possibly decades before their time. The brain sucks most of all.

The human body is a horror show.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, jello, Ashu and 3 others
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
@Scythe people are actually going back to a raw meat diet, its a trend in recent years. Chewy/tough foods spread the teeth out, soft foods that make up the modern diet ruin the face.

heres what 65 years of carnivore looks like https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/82-year-old-carnivore-rancher-looks-45.51217/

@Celerity body can be a horror show but its mostly due modern food, lifestyle, medicine. We are doing more almost everything wrong. But yea once the immune system gets screwed up things get pretty bad. The entire body is crosswired, very hard to isolate and fix many things. Covid and the shots is skewing people's immune systems similar to HIV.

@Emi try supplementing iodine and xylitol gum and that hydroxapatite toothpaste. Sepsis causes a lot of lowkey issues.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
@Scythe people are actually going back to a raw meat diet, its a trend in recent years. Chewy/tough foods spread the teeth out, soft foods that make up the modern diet ruin the face.

heres what 65 years of carnivore looks like https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/82-year-old-carnivore-rancher-looks-45.51217/
It's less about eating raw meat or not for me. It's more humans can't digest raw meat as well as other animals. We can't just eat any raw meat. And not all humans can just go and eat a lot of raw meat, some would get sick. We are also more likely to get a disease if we went into the woods and ate some wild game compared to other animals. I have a problem with this because I want to go out into the woods and live there since society sucks.

Reactions: sserafim and todienomore
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
It's less about eating raw meat or not for me. It's more humans can't digest raw meat as well as other animals. We can't just eat any raw meat. And not all humans can just go and eat a lot of raw meat, some would get sick. We are also more likely to get a disease if we went into the woods and ate some wild game compared to other animals. I have a problem with this because I want to go out into the woods and live there since society sucks.

I get that yea its gotta be healthy beef

Id also like to be in the wilderness but youd have to trap a lot of animals, which i find kinda evil. I mean everythings evil anyway. And Id get really bored eventually.

Yea theres more parasites and diseases than youd think is possible, like even squirrels (or any scavenger) can carry prions.

Reactions: Scythe
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
100% agreed.

I got sick due to a root canal, which turns out all root canals fail eventually and can get infected almost killing you. I've been basically sick since 2018/2019. Just barely getting better with each passing year. It'd be nice to simply let the tooth rot and fall out, and then watch as a new one comes in. Although, turns out some very rare individuals get 3 sets of teeth.
I'm one of those individuals with 3 sets and both me and my dentist are scared for when they'll emerge. Or if ever.
But the principle is kinda neat, just not sure if it'll be useful.

Reactions: Emi