• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
This is not really suicide related but, I had a box of lorazepam (activan) and I took two, and then 3 days later I had absolutely no memory of the last days and I had to present something at school, and aparently I went and ate at restaurant and I did stuff that I have no memory of except for the pictures that I have in my phone which I have 0 memory of doing. Like it seems so impossible to me that I would be able to do stuff and function and not be concious at all. I even wrote some weird stuff down like I was freaking possesed. When I looked at the box like 10 pills were gone and again I have no memory of taking them. How does this work??

• Hugs
Reactions: MartyByrde, RainAndSadness, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
It can have this effect. The two were fine (assuming they were 1mg tabs) it's the others that you may have chosen to take but now have no memory of. It works similar to GHB or date rape drugs. Causes massive memory loss. I've done it with Diazapam (both benzos)

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Thanatos, Quarky00 and 2 others
F

Forever Wandering

Mar 20, 2020
Doesn't sound like a typical reaction. Just stay away from them.

Reactions: Qbert
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I got this too. I dont remember a whole month. And the few times I remember were awful hallucinations. I was convinced I saw a dead man who hung himself but it was not real. And I keep finding art and diary entries I dont remember making

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I've been told my abuse of klonopin/temazepam when I was 15 and when I was written them a few years ago on a heavy ass dose has caused a cognitive decline. I can't tell between that and the concussions? Speaking long term this is... i tell people not to get involved with benzos as I almost had a stroke coming off of them and can't remember shit (CRS lol)

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Yes I do this too. I usually end up taking all of the benzos as well. I think my brain goes into a mode where it just wants to keep that feeling of relief of the benzos up by taking more of the pills. So it happens. If you need to just ration out your benzos and either lock them away or have someone hold them for you.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
When I looked at the box like 10 pills were gone and again I have no memory of taking them. How does this work??
:shy:

That really shouldn't have happened. I've heard about such cases , this could be dangerous, but these are very rare . Obviously , avoid ...

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I have never experienced such a thing from benzos, however since my attention is very weak, I often cannot remember what I did a day or two before.
Actually, it is not a rare problem with benzos. You are not the first telling about such a problem.
Just in case, you would like to read about this, here is the link:
Memory loss from benzos is easily googled meaning that this is not a one in a million side effect.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Well I'm sorry this happened to you. Glad that your still safe & hopefully not injured. Benzodiazepines cause anterograde amnesia quite often, especially when a higher dose is taken than usual or in the absence of tolerance.
What you experienced is one of the most common side effects of benzos. I would try not to use them again unless absolutely necessary. If so, take a small amount.. 0.5 or 1mg... 2mg Absolute max & perhaps hide the box of remaining pills. I take 1mg of klonopin every night and I would absolutely black out if I took 4-6mg of lorazepam, especially on top of the klonopin.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blu_1, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I blacked out on Librium after drinking on it. Woke up in an alley with my backpack 30ft away. And then one of my evil exes texted me saying he wanted to get back together. Crazy...

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
This is not really suicide related but, I had a box of lorazepam (activan) and I took two, and then 3 days later I had absolutely no memory of the last days and I had to present something at school, and aparently I went and ate at restaurant and I did stuff that I have no memory of except for the pictures that I have in my phone which I have 0 memory of doing. Like it seems so impossible to me that I would be able to do stuff and function and not be concious at all. I even wrote some weird stuff down like I was freaking possesed. When I looked at the box like 10 pills were gone and again I have no memory of taking them. How does this work??
Welcome to the wild and crazy world of benzoes!