Status
Not open for further replies.
masterboy

masterboy

Jul 17, 2023
Why we wanna sucide? Because of something in past or something coming in future. Look dying pathetically like a dog is nothing to enjoy. I am a goy who tried sucide when I was 14 years old . A child who wanna sucide. Imagine what I have been through m no jokes ... Look rather than dying let's rule world. Look it may sound childish but consider. Sexy hot girl around you .u having your life enjoy. We can have that cutting our past live and memories. People lets start a new life like a whole new. We can be ganstar mafia and anything u know. Like anything. I am gonna leave my house and I am 19 years old . Look I wanna start a new life but alone is scary. So I am trying to find someone who can be with me .
I am from nepal and those idea like gangster perfectly suits in Nepal. Weak law and police. If u don't wanna do bad things then being two or more than two we can start anything so consider my idea once. I am from nepal and let's do this . Rather than dying with SN and night night method . Let's enjoy girls life or if u don't want that then let's enjoy. Cutting all the past memories. Consider it once. I am leaving house at 23 July so message me till that time . Let's do this people.

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey, NoLoveNoHope and Zegers
DeadPool360

DeadPool360

My everyday is nothing but a video on repeat
May 4, 2023
Why we wanna sucide? Because of something in past or something coming in future. Look dying pathetically like a dog is nothing to enjoy. I am a goy who tried sucide when I was 14 years old . A child who wanna sucide. Imagine what I have been through m no jokes ... Look rather than dying let's rule world. Look it may sound childish but consider. Sexy hot girl around you .u having your life enjoy. We can have that cutting our past live and memories. People lets start a new life like a whole new. We can be ganstar mafia and anything u know. Like anything. I am gonna leave my house and I am 19 years old . Look I wanna start a new life but alone is scary. So I am trying to find someone who can be with me .
I am from nepal and those idea like gangster perfectly suits in Nepal. Weak law and police. If u don't wanna do bad things then being two or more than two we can start anything so consider my idea once. I am from nepal and let's do this . Rather than dying with SN and night night method . Let's enjoy girls life or if u don't want that then let's enjoy. Cutting all the past memories. Consider it once. I am leaving house at 23 July so message me till that time . Let's do this people.
isnt that like the same post but with just one reply
lets see edit it a bit
first make the title more clear on the subject
Examples : why i wanna be a gangaster or how i wanna cope with my deprresrion or wanna join me in this way or (just to make it intresting and funny) my country is shit so i decided to be its ruler
i know you have genuine thoughts its ok and all but most people wouldn't think that is a good solution most people on this site want to die as a good person
i don't know if you thought about it but by becoming a gangster and stealing or harming other people you become the bad person who is hated and lonely maybe you can be diffrent idk
but its not a good thing to be a gangster
I am really just afraid that if you made a bad choice and harmed someone
you as a suicidal person become a reason for some other person suicidal thoughts
(sorry if the reply isn't clear I am a bit sleepy so I cant edit this to make it clearer but I hope you get my point)

Reactions: Lostandlooking
masterboy

masterboy

Jul 17, 2023
isnt that like the same post but with just one reply
lets see edit it a bit
first make the title more clear on the subject
Examples : why i wanna be a gangaster or how i wanna cope with my deprresrion or wanna join me in this way or (just to make it intresting and funny) my country is shit so i decided to be its ruler
i know you have genuine thoughts its ok and all but most people wouldn't think that is a good solution most people on this site want to die as a good person
i don't know if you thought about it but by becoming a gangster and stealing or harming other people you become the bad person who is hated and lonely maybe you can be diffrent idk
but its not a good thing to be a gangster
I am really just afraid that if you made a bad choice and harmed someone
you as a suicidal person become a reason for some other person suicidal thoughts
(sorry if the reply isn't clear I am a bit sleepy so I cant edit this to make it clearer but I hope you get my point)
Brother I mentioned if u don't wanna do bad things as a one or two person we can do anything. I am not only focused on mafia and killing. I am kinda telling we can be anything and being gangster is only a fraction of idea from the vast ocean .peace 🕊️🕊️✌️

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadPool360
Status
Not open for further replies.