• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
I have read a lot about the dangers of inhalants. I came across quite a few articles of young people dying from huffing solvents or duster. Apparently it can cause sudden death and its also easy to obtain. Has anyone else attempted or thought of this as a cbt method

Reactions: undecided and ipmanwc0
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Inhalation of a poisonous substance can cause death, but I believe it's quite rare, especially as an accidental death.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Inhaling asphyxiant gases like butane or freon may cause death due to hypoxia. It works the same way as the well-known method with exit bag / inert gas, except that hypoxia may be achieved with a sealed volume without a constant flow of fresh asphyxiant gas.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Most teens huff cans containing aerosol to just get high. and although it has a high chance of killing you by causing an aneurysm, it's not that reliable to ctb with. Did huff a shit ton of deodorant as a teen whenever i had no access to other substances and am still here (although probably a lot stupider then i otherwise would be) and the cases of those who do pass away are sad coincidences.

you'd need a lot bigger cylinders to ctb with gas then you get in regular sprays and the health consequences leaving you with wrecked lungs and ending up a vegetable are much more higher.

Edit: grammar