Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
OK this is interesting. I can't remember which conversation it was, but I remember mentioning that here in Melboure, Australia we had cuddlbe parties - people would come together for Platonic intimact. I say had as COVID pretty much took care of that (we had some of the world's strictest lockdowns). But anyway I went searching and found this and joined that very day!

You can pay professional huggers or seek free huggers. Like other forms of intimacy (AHEM) it seems you can put in effort or simply put in money. I'm going the latter. This is strictly Platonic -they make that quite clear.

I'm trying to book a professional hugger- trying to work out a time and day. A lot of people complain about loneliness so I thought I'd make this thread. Site is free to join BTW.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

• Love
Reactions: freebird777, Angst Filled Fuck Up and GrumpyFrog
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I wish I could hug all the people who want to pay someone to hug them right now.

I hope this website helps you @Shadowplay.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, freebird777, Suicidebydeath and 5 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I wish I could hug all the people who want to pay someone to hug them right now.

I hope this website helps you @Shadowplay.
Hey wait this is wholesome posting! :-)

Thanks @Meretlein .

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Meretlein
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Oh that's amusing lmao.

The thing is, I assume there are also creeps like everywhere else on the internet.

I also assume the ratio M/F must be 2/1. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Oh that's amusing lmao.

The thing is, I assume there are also creeps like everywhere else on the internet.

I also assume the ratio M/F must be 2/1. Am I wrong?
Nah it appears to be heaps of females which is curious.

Yeah lots of creeps probably. You can leave feedback, but you can easily make new profiles as they aren't verified. The professional cuddlers might need verification though.
Oh hang I've set it I'm looking for female cuddlers only so that is probably why imy seeing them - lmao. Now I wanna know the sex break down of the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amumu
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Jumping_realms, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I remember mentioning that here in Melboure, Australia we had cuddle parties - people would come together for Platonic intimact.

We used to call that herd ecstasy/molly abuse back in the day. :))

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TriggerHappy, littlelungs and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
ohh yeah those were the days.

during:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FbRM8Glo4WA0PC%2F200.gif&hash=ec235e907a470efb3b8c36c045d5d6af

the morning after:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F26DNadOmFSQXL4ucM%2F200.gif&hash=c40b62185367582239c37a0f2885e8c0

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
during:

200.gif

the morning after:

200.gif

Oh man one time me girlfriend and I took 'cokers' capsules filled with... with .. mm... stuff and the next day my skin wanted to crawl off me and die in the corner. But I was usually pretty good with comedowns as long I don't have anything to do the next day I'd be ok; just a bit vague and be kinda melancholic which I kinda enjoyed sometimes. Often I could figure out what to watch or what to listen to.

But Iook some cocaine, first time ever, and some benzos with a friend who loves drugs back in January or February, and the next say I wanted to die. Getting older and a lack of tolerance I suppose.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I actually signed up for this last year and got lucky with a couple matches, which is surprising since there aren't too many users. Nicer people than what you find on dating apps, it seems. It is strictly not for dating/sex, but still, it feels a need. Also, I have to be honest... I had an experience that turned sexual, which is against the TOS and which I did not initiate, but I definitely welcomed it. After a few encounters, it resulted in heartbreak on my end, of course. :pfff: Anyway, I personally wouldn't be interested in paying for cuddles because it is quite expensive ($100/hour) and I would rather find someone who genuinely wants to be with me. I think it is an interesting idea though and I like it better than dating because it is low pressure and focused on one specific thing.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It sounds interesting. Would be interested to know how you go.

I've never been able to pay anyone like that because I still wouldn't feel loved. This is why a lot of people buy pets, but even that doesn't appeal to me. Just wish I lived in a world where people genuinely loved one another.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and LonelyBrazilian
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
unfortunately in Brazil there is nothing like this, so the only way to supply my needs is to pay a hooker.

• Aww..
Reactions: freebird777
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Quite an interesting concept

R

RazzleDazzle

The void stares back.
Sep 16, 2021
I'd do this in a heartbeat if it didn't involve talking to people.

• Yay!
Reactions: freebird777 and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'd do this in a heartbeat if it didn't involve talking to people.

If you were willing to pay then you could probably stipulate no talking; just say you're shy.
unfortunately in Brazil there is nothing like this, so the only way to supply my needs is to pay a hooker.

I'm trying to see if it is in Brazil or not.

Also you can pay for online/virtual services, which even for me strikes me as kinda sad and depressing.

Reactions: freebird777 and LonelyBrazilian
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Also you can pay for online/virtual services, which even for me strikes me as kinda sad and depressing.
I'd rather go to a prostitute here in the neighboring town than pay for an online service :ahhha:

• Yay!
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'd rather go to a prostitute here in the neighboring town than pay for an online service :ahhha:

My comment about virtual services was not directed at you by the way. And yeah get a hooker instead.

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
dont seem to have many people though from EU countries

• Aww..
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I wish they had a service like this where I live. I would absolutely blow my last money on cuddles.

• Hugs
Reactions: freebird777, Suicidebydeath, Amumu and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh shit man I pop a boner pretty easily, I'm not sure this would work. Dudes are so creepy. By which I mean me.

I think I will play it safe and charge $5 for fist bumps with other men.

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, freebird777 and RazzleDazzle
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Oh shit man I pop a boner pretty easily, I'm not sure this would work. Dudes are so creepy. By which I mean me.
I looked into this site a little more, and apparently this service is not quite what is says on the tin and you popping a bonner is pretty much expected.
Which leaves me mildly disappointed, tbh.