J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, I've got Harm OCD, which is basically when you have compulsive thoughts about harming others. I'm very afraid of these thoughts, fearing I'll end up killing someone. I know Harm OCD is just thoughts and that the risk of me actually doing something is very small, but it's the 'What if' that keeps gnawing on me and driving me insane. I'm in a mental hospital right now but when I get out I'm going to try to CTB. The world is safer without a monster like me in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Life_and_Death and thewalkingdread
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

"Many of my clients suffer from the hell-realm of intrusive or unwanted thoughts. Thoughts like, "What if I'm a pedophile?" or "What if I'm a mass murderer?" or "What if I contract a deadly disease?" or "What if I don't love my partner enough (or at all)?" parade through their brains day and night without reprieve creating a state of perpetual misery. The irony about people who are prone to intrusive thoughts such as these is that they're among the most gentle, loving, sensitive, kind, creative, and thoughtful people you'll ever meet. The thought is so far from reality that it's almost laughable, except that it's not funny at all because my clients believe the lie which, of course, creates massive amount of anxiety."

Srry tht u r dealng wth ths - slf hd simlr ocd thghts & thy r v dffclt

A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Hi, I've got Harm OCD, which is basically when you have compulsive thoughts about harming others. I'm very afraid of these thoughts, fearing I'll end up killing someone. I know Harm OCD is just thoughts and that the risk of me actually doing something is very small, but it's the 'What if' that keeps gnawing on me and driving me insane. I'm in a mental hospital right now but when I get out I'm going to try to CTB. The world is safer without a monster like me in it.
I assume you can acquire SN? If so keep it safe and in a secure place if shit doesn't work.
Try 250mg of anafranil, 1200mg of NAC and some cbd oil first though. I've heard anafranil nukes OCD.