angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
Mine is somewhere between okay and a shitshow. I fell earlier today and apparently broke my arm. Now I have a hot date in a couple of weeks with an orthopedic surgeon. Fun fun fun.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: gottago222, Mixo, Foresight and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My day is just the same as all the other days. I am so tired of living. There is no escape from the feelings of dread and hopelessness. I think for me, the only peace will ever be in death, peace does not exist in this life for me. I know I will never want to be alive. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and angiegirl30
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Mine is somewhere between okay and a shitshow. I fell earlier today and apparently broke my arm. Now I have a hot date in a couple of weeks with an orthopedic surgeon. Fun fun fun.
sounds like fun date. and also maybe you will get lucky.... and he will fix your broken arm

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Foresight and angiegirl30
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
sounds like fund date. and also maybe will get lucky.... and he will fix your broken arm
My husband is so jealous right now! Lol! But hopefully no surgery will be needed.

• Yay!
Reactions: DontGiveAshiit
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Having the worst time of my life with some sort of mental breakdown. Can't work or do anything. Barely sleeping or eating. Need to pull it together but I can't somehow. Don't want support or meds just want to be normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and angiegirl30
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
sorry to hear about your arm! i hope you're alright and that it isn't too painful. ❤️

earlier i was feeling alright, not really good or anything, just kind of distanced from life or something. but feeling quite low right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: angiegirl30
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
sorry to hear about your arm! i hope you're alright and that it isn't too painful. ❤️

earlier i was feeling alright, not really good or anything, just kind of distanced from life or something. but feeling quite low right now.
Same here. Sending hugs your way.💛

• Love
Reactions: allesistgut
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Just perfect, im sitting up in a stair well where no one goes and its heaven, nice huge window taller than me that looks out on everyone outside, and its quiet. As long as im not around people its wonderful

• Love
Reactions: OrcWitch, Foresight and angiegirl30
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Not great, not overly crappy, just sort of meh. I have no idea what I'm doing, or what I'm waiting for. It's all a bit surreal. Hope the arm's not too sore…

• Hugs
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I cried a bit but got over it pretty quick. Mostly just in a meh mood as other's have said. I'm excited to finish watching Odd Taxi tonight and see what happens at the end.

Good luck with your arm.

• Hugs
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
Just perfect, im sitting up in a stair well where no one goes and its heaven, nice huge window taller than me that looks out on everyone outside, and its quiet. As long as im not around people its wonderful
That sounds so peaceful and perfect.💛

• Love
Reactions: Panna
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm having a random bout of insomnia. I slept for 90 minutes, then woke up suddenly and that was it. As if my days aren't long enough.

Sorry about your arm.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
so sorry to hear about your arm hope you heal up fast. i just woke up in the middle of the night to eat some chocolate walnut cake and tranquillized my ass with sleeping pills so im doing alright.

angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
I'm having a random bout of insomnia. I slept for 90 minutes, then woke up suddenly and that was it. As if my days aren't long enough.

Sorry about your arm.
Feeling for you. Try to get some rest if possible. Sending many hugs your way.💛

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Was going great till I dropped my car keys at the elevator little gap and now lies in the elevator Pitt. Have a spare key but will have to pay 60 euros for the lift guys to give me back my key. I'm so upset.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: angiegirl30 and Panna