SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
It's been so long now. I've been suffering for so long. I wish I could have given the littler me the world that she always dreamed it being, but I guess this is the reality that I have received. Hah, I'm in so much pain.

Everything is such dreams.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, niki wonoto, GreenTree and 2 others
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
Creeps up on you doesn't it. Then one day you're laying in bed crying. How the hell did my life get so messed up?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, niki wonoto, Huntfish34 and 2 others
F

fullofregrets

Jul 25, 2021
Feeling the same. Still trying to process what just happened in last 5 years. I get panic attacks when the reality of present hits me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, niki wonoto, Huntfish34 and 2 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Yes. I used to dream about my future, my love, my happy life. Then everything started going downhill, and now here I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and SleepingGirl
SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
Creeps up on you doesn't it. Then one day you're laying in bed crying. How the hell did my life get so messed up?
And then the sun starts to rise, and another day begins before you're even ready to face it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and wait.what
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i don't know how it got like this, but I do know it can't keep going like this. I don't see myself here in a few years. that's the only comfort I have right now. I feel the same man, life gives you weird curveballs to deal with until you get tired and take the hits.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, SleepingGirl and Huntfish34
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
And then the sun starts to rise, and another day begins before you're even ready to face it.
Ovid said, 2000 years ago that night's sadder then the daylight. For me they're indistinguishable.
One long prolonged period of suffering non stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
For me shit was very straightforward from even the very beginning of my life i got absolutely wrecked leading me to my first suicide attempts at 16 and 17 one of which ended in 3 days of coma. 21 atm but it feels like i should have died an eternity ago. I know im pretty lucky to still be here after all the adversity i faced but at the same time i cant tell that it was worth it at all. Im really tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like I have been suffering for a long time as well now, I have never wanted to live and in my case I live such a empty existence and time passes very slowly. It all feels extremely pointless. Life is both very disappointing and depressing. All that I want is the peace that death brings. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and SleepingGirl